Amanda Nunes loves being a Mom

Whambo -
shawarma - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
shawarma -

The latest addition to the ever-growing number of ways to ruin a child's life. 

How is that exactly?

The fact that you ask means that you have an objection. 

I'm not looking to offend potential homosexuals like yourself. To put it simply if a child can have an ideal set of parents that are homosexuals or heterosexuals that biologically made them. I'd choose the latter. If you prefer homosexual parents or don't see a difference, then best of luck to you. 

If I had to choose between poor parents and middle class parents I’d choose middle class parents. That doesn’t mean whenever I see poor parents have a kid I take issue with it. You’re gonna have to do better than “well I’d choose this set of parents”. It’s such a boring easy to refute argument.

Shawarma is talking about homosexual and heterosexual parents not income.

3 Likes
shawarma - 

Agreed.

LGBTQI is a mental illness and the worse part they are choosing to ruin a child’s life.

• On a SideNote: I don’t care who you marry or have a relationship with but to intentionally ruin a child’s life is selfish.
7 Likes

Adoption is one thing. If the alternative is growing up in a kids home I guess being raised by a couple of dykes ain't so bad.

The white one had some cum shoved up her cunt though right? Yeah, that ain't so great.

2 Likes

5 pages ez

shawarma -
shawarma -

How is that exactly?

I'm not looking to offend potential homosexuals like yourself. To put it simply if a child can have an ideal set of parents that are homosexuals or heterosexuals that biologically made them. I'd choose the latter. If you prefer homosexual parents or don't see a difference, then best of luck to you. 

So being raised by gay parents is somehow a bad a thing, go tell that to the millions of kids who have shitty parents, with no jobs and no roofs over their heads. Sure they'd love to be raised by two great parents who loved them and could afford them. Its not 1990 anymore, get with the times.

4 Likes
shawarma -
shawarma -

How is that exactly?

So being raised by gay parents is somehow a bad a thing, go tell that to the millions of kids who have shitty parents, with no jobs and no roofs over their heads. Sure they'd love to be raised by two great parents who loved them and could afford them. Its not 1990 anymore, get with the times.

How about if the gay parents are also shitty and no jobs and no roofs over their heads?

They can do whatever the fuck they want. What is the issue?

As long as they raise the child properly, what's the problem?

3 Likes

![Motivational Quotes with Pictures (many MMA & UFC): "You need to have confidence and bold enough to stretch yourself, scramble to close the gap if one exists, and grow into new opportunities." -](upload://t7O5RMiLHvRBAZYC7ReGtT6eaoo.jpeg)

1 Like
Ghost of Retard - 

Nunes has never pulled out, 

As thread title implies...

EKPOGI - 
Whambo -
shawarma - 
shawarma -

How is that exactly?

If I had to choose between poor parents and middle class parents I’d choose middle class parents. That doesn’t mean whenever I see poor parents have a kid I take issue with it. You’re gonna have to do better than “well I’d choose this set of parents”. It’s such a boring easy to refute argument.

Ummm no shit.

His point was that because he would choose hetero over homosexual parents that it invalidated all homosexual parents and none of them should have kids. My point was you could use that same logic on 50 other issues yet he wouldn’t apply that same standard to them. Hence why it’s a shitty argument.

2 Likes
Whambo -
EKPOGI - 
Whambo -
shawarma - 
shawarma -

How is that exactly?

Ummm no shit.

His point was that because he would choose hetero over homosexual parents that it invalidated all homosexual parents and none of them should have kids. My point was you could use that same logic on 50 other issues yet he wouldn’t apply that same standard to them. Hence why it’s a shitty argument.

The point is comparing A+ gay parents with A+ heterosexual parents there’s either a difference or there isn’t. 

You either prefer heterosexual parents, or prefer gay/no difference. 

If you are of the latter two then at least you're consistent. If you would rather heterosexual then stfu because you know the truth but are too scared to admit it like Mr. Dutch. 

2 Likes
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

Ugh I just can’t get over Nunes face. I know she is a great fighter and from what people say about here she is a great person. She is just down right ugly I’m sorry. Could you imagine if she looked like Meisha, Dern, long haired Rose, or Pena how much bigger of a star she would be. She is popular in MMA but that’s it. She doesn’t exceed that world.

Wow. SMH.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
shawarma -
shawarma -

How is that exactly?

riiiiight, because there’s no such thing as shitty gay parents.

debating is not your expertise.

2 Likes
willis007 -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

Ugh I just can’t get over Nunes face. I know she is a great fighter and from what people say about here she is a great person. She is just down right ugly I’m sorry. Could you imagine if she looked like Meisha, Dern, long haired Rose, or Pena how much bigger of a star she would be. She is popular in MMA but that’s it. She doesn’t exceed that world.

Wow. SMH.

Well I’m not wrong. Proof would be on my side. Just ask Cyborg lol

1 Like

I wonder how big the strap is that she plows Nina with?

Whambo -
EKPOGI - 
Whambo -
shawarma - 
shawarma -

How is that exactly?

Ummm no shit.

I agree using income is a shitty argument

shawarma - 

I agree with this, But Amanda and Nina seem like good solid people and as long as they provide a good life for that kid and let it make it’s own decisions then good on them.

Why are people on this forum always so damn negative? 

Kimbos Lice -

Why are people on this forum airways so damn negative? 

Maybe, cos we still don't know, who was the faggot in this thread?

wheeels -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
shawarma -
shawarma -

How is that exactly?

riiiiight, because there’s no such thing as shitty gay parents.

debating is not your expertise.

Where did i say there isn’t shitty gay parents, genius?