Amanda Nunes loves being a Mom

Left_Hook_Cemetery - 

Adoption is one thing. If the alternative is growing up in a kids home I guess being raised by a couple of dykes ain't so bad.

The white one had some cum shoved up her cunt though right? Yeah, that ain't so great.

Agreed. She's probably a good parent. There are millions of kids with truly terrible parents who have no ability to raise them properly. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
shawarma -
shawarma -

The latest addition to the ever-growing number of ways to ruin a child's life. 

How is that exactly?

The fact that you ask means that you have an objection. 

I'm not looking to offend potential homosexuals like yourself. To put it simply if a child can have an ideal set of parents that are homosexuals or heterosexuals that biologically made them. I'd choose the latter. If you prefer homosexual parents or don't see a difference, then best of luck to you. 

So being raised by gay parents is somehow a bad a thing, go tell that to the millions of kids who have shitty parents, with no jobs and no roofs over their heads. Sure they'd love to be raised by two great parents who loved them and could afford them. Its not 1990 anymore, get with the times.

so your best argument is "at least they're not degenerate pieces of shit" lol. deep down you know 2 fags or 2 dykes aren't ideal parents. stop lying to yourself.

1 Like
EKPOGI -
Whambo -
EKPOGI - 
Whambo -
shawarma - 
shawarma -

The latest addition to the ever-growing number of ways to ruin a child's life. 

How is that exactly?

The fact that you ask means that you have an objection. 

I'm not looking to offend potential homosexuals like yourself. To put it simply if a child can have an ideal set of parents that are homosexuals or heterosexuals that biologically made them. I'd choose the latter. If you prefer homosexual parents or don't see a difference, then best of luck to you. 

If I had to choose between poor parents and middle class parents I’d choose middle class parents. That doesn’t mean whenever I see poor parents have a kid I take issue with it. You’re gonna have to do better than “well I’d choose this set of parents”. It’s such a boring easy to refute argument.

Shawarma is talking about homosexual and heterosexual parents not income.

Ummm no shit.

His point was that because he would choose hetero over homosexual parents that it invalidated all homosexual parents and none of them should have kids. My point was you could use that same logic on 50 other issues yet he wouldn’t apply that same standard to them. Hence why it’s a shitty argument.

I agree using income is a shitty argument

I’m starting to get the impression you’re mildly retarded.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/05/amanda-nunes-nina-ansaroff/?fbclid=IwAR0XyJk2162N55UiVSwzx-RVstLs8dV2XxbPiC-4wSPx6nXJN8nl7Q-F66Q