Amanda Nunes vs Julia Budd on Strikeforce

Great womens fight set for the Challengers series. Amanda is the #1 fighter in Brazil and very good on the ground but her standup defense has holes.Great style matchup cause Julia has good standup and holes on the ground.Props for Strikeforce for making this fight.Winner gets Cyborg.Who u got?

srsly.. no pics?

Can't wait for this fight.I haven't seen Amanda but that Julia Budd is a beast of a woman.She'll probably beat the snot out of this girl,and then get beat up by Cyborg.

pics or get the hell out

amazed by the amount of people that start women's threads without pics. C'mon people, you should no better.

Here's Amanda since most people don't even know who she is or looks like.

abs......yes

http://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb458/chrisvender/?start=all

thats a link to some training pics

ttt

"Winner gets Cyborg"

Source?

Budd. Budd can beat Cyborg.

nowaydo - Budd. Budd can beat Cyborg.

Who else does Strikeforce have in the 145 division?

nowaydo - Budd. Budd can beat Cyborg.

I dont think Budd can beat Cyborg .You need someone with good takedowns and good ground and pound to beat Cyborg. A female version of Chael Sonnen

I think Budd needs some more experience (beyond the fight with Nunes) before she fights Cyborg. With that said, she looks like a killer and could eventually be the one to knock Cyborg off her throne if she stays busy in 2011.

standupwarrior - I think Budd needs some more experience (beyond the fight with Nunes) before she fights Cyborg. With that said, she looks like a killer and could eventually be the one to knock Cyborg off her throne if she stays busy in 2011.

I just dont see it.Cyborg is on another level.Budd throws a jab,right hand and leg kicks.Cyborg will pick her apart in my opinion

ttt

QueenKong - Can't wait for this fight.I haven't seen Amanda but that Julia Budd is a beast of a woman.She'll probably beat the snot out of this girl,and then get beat up by Cyborg.

I guess you never saw Nunes fight before. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8nmzh7vj0&feature=fvw