Amatuer Shooto Vids

Does anyone have any Video of C-Class Shooto, Japan or otherwise, they could post.
Thanks
T

Edited.
PS Sorry this should have a ?, dont know how to edit subject.

Swift,
Thanks for the reply, I've had a look on the budovideo site (got the 'best of' shooto dvd last year) but seems they only have old US shooto amatuers avaliable.

was kind of hopeing to get a look at some clips of the Japanese c-class competitions.

Cheers,

I have some on tape, but I have no idea how to transfer them to computer files.

I believe there is some unofficial footage available from the Contenders Series C Class Shooto Tournament held on 11 February in Melbourne, Australia.

Contact danielherbertson@yahoo.com for further information.

Sincerely,

Chris Shen Renshinkan Shooto Mixed Martial Arts Level 1/680 Warrigal Rd. Chadstone Victoria 3148

Tel.(03) 9568 4999 Email: chrisjshen@hotmail.com

www.shooto.com.au

Thanks Chris, Im actually on your mail list so recieved Daniels's email re this today. Will look forwrd to having a look.

Yep, email me danielherbertson@yahoo.com and ill send you a DVD. I have heaps so anyone who is interested Ill send one out to you for only the cost of postage and a disk.

I've been looking for the 2001 All-Japan Shooto championship (amateur) in Osaka for a while but have no idea how to get ahold of it (if there even is one.)

TTT for suggestions

The All Japan 2001 was televised along with GIG West 2 (which had Murahama vs. Sugie as the main event).

"I believe there is some unofficial footage available from the Contenders Series C Class Shooto Tournament held on 11 February in Melbourne, Australia.
Contact danielherbertson@yahoo.com for further information.
"

I contacted Daniel and he is now living in Japan and doesn't have access to the DVD's to send out. He suggested asking here if someone would be willing to make me a copy. Anyone willing to help out??

ckurle@hotmail.com