Amazing Armbar!!!! (BRAND NEW VIDEO)

Don't hate.

Very technical.

Exactly. You never see armbars like this anymore. No one specializes in one art now days. Jacks of all trades but masters of none. 

ttt

lol

I loved his transition

that was sloppy and loose like an old vajayjay, what the hell are you all talking about?

Kirkor is obviously a tuf newb who likes the new homoerotic "special rules" fights...

Kirkor Papasian -  that was sloppy and loose like an old vajayjay, what the hell are you all talking about?

lol, quit trolling.  Your telling me there was a way Melton Bowen could have gotten out of that armbar?  Yeah right, It was sooo tight and smooth, Rickson Gracie was probably shitting his pants when he saw that hoping he never had to face a grappler the likes of Steve Jennum.

Steve Jennum? More like Dan Jensen...

^^^wtf^^^

why dont you just give him the trophy???

He got the tap but that was the way most tae kwon do black belts perform the armbar.

1. grab the wrist with two hands.

2. wildy jump over and crash to the floor.

Daniel / Carlson Gracie Holland

Jennum showing the superiority of his trade -- Ninjutsu.

Kirkor Papasian -  that was sloppy and loose like an old vajayjay, what the hell are you all talking about?

You obviously are a NOOB who has never seen the origins of true VALE TUDO. His wrist was broken in half after this match. Some consider this the first TRUE armbar in MMA history.

TrainJudo - Kirkor is obviously a tuf newb who likes the new homoerotic "special rules" fights...

oh snap !

Jason Franklin -
Kirkor Papasian - that was sloppy and loose like an old vajayjay, what the hell are you all talking about?

You obviously are a NOOB who has never seen the origins of true VALE TUDO. His wrist was broken in half after this match. Some consider this the first TRUE armbar in MMA history.

one more for you OH SNAP!

I can't believe these TUF NOOBs that don't know a real armbar when they see it. That armbar is a thing of beauty. LOL @ the guy that doesn't even train thinking he can stop it. Maybe you should go win a UFC then, tough guy.

RockinNonStop - I can't believe these TUF NOOBs that don't know a real armbar when they see it. That armbar is a thing of beauty. LOL @ the guy that doesn't even train thinking he can stop it. Maybe you should go win a UFC then, tough guy.

+ 1000

What ever happened to Jennum?