Amazing footage of Houdini

3 Likes

Went to the Houdini museum in Budapest, small but some of the artefacts were awesome. His tricks were amazing. 

I would love to do that

Thanks

Thanks, Houdini is one of my top favorite people 

Everybody wore a hat back then.

^The (2nd) Industrial Revolution was dirty as fuck.

1 Like

In

Rloughlin03 - 

Went to the Houdini museum in Budapest, small but some of the artefacts were awesome. His tricks were amazing. 

Fuck...didn't know there was a Houdini museum in Budapest...I would have gone in a second.

Anyone know the secret phrase that his wife was supposed to hear from him after he was dead (without looking it up)?

jman -
Rloughlin03 - 

Fuck...didn't know there was a Houdini museum in Budapest...I would have gone in a second.

Anyone know the secret phrase that his wife was supposed to hear from him after he was dead (without looking it up)?

teddy roosevelt has a great ass, no homo

Saved for when I have 20 minutes to spare.

jman -
Rloughlin03 - 

I thought it hadn’t been revealed. That was the entire point, right?

Tmaguru -

He was really, really fit for back then.

Thick, solid, tight. If alive today could be making bank on onlyfans. 

The music in this clip reminds me of what it must sound like, walking around being passive jay

I always thought it was so dumb how he died. 

Subbed for later