Amazon Prime Day

Starts at midnight tonight (PST) they say it will be bigger than black Friday. Here are a few teased deals
Fire TV Stick $15 off,
Kindle, $30 off,
Fire HD 7, $60 off
Fire HD 7 Kids Edition, $60 off
40-inch 1080p LED TV, $115
A "brand-name 32-inch Smart HDTV" for under $200
50-inch 4K TV bundle, under $1000
Bose headphones at the lowest price ever on Amazon
Over 50% off two Nikon COOLPIX cameras
"Highly rated" binoculars, under $120

Might grab either the smart TV or the 40 inch depending on brand, you fucks should post the best deals you find once it starts Phone Post 3.0

Unfortunately all the "insane" deals will be claimed before you can blink. Phone Post 3.0

It's true, it starts at 3am my time so I'll be fast asleep Phone Post 3.0

Probably keep an eye out during the day, but I got work to do so I'll look at what's coming up every hour or.so. Phone Post

Ill be picking through the scraps as i get paid at noon Phone Post 3.0

Mark It Zero - Unfortunately all the "insane" deals will be claimed before you can blink. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, makes me wonder if this is one of those situations like Walmart would do for black friday.  Advertise big screen TV's for 75% off but only have 3 of them available at that price.

Soup and Beer -
Mark It Zero - Unfortunately all the "insane" deals will be claimed before you can blink. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, makes me wonder if this is one of those situations like Walmart would do for black friday.  Advertise big screen TV's for 75% off but only have 3 of them available at that price.

Probably is, but I read alot of the deals will go up at different hours of the day so hopefully we can be some of the lucky few Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer - 

That's exactly how it's going to be. There are only a certain number of deals that can be claimed on a particular product. It's only for Amazon Prime members, but you can sign up for a 30 day trial membership and get access to all these deals as well, which I think is absolute bullshit.

I use Amazon Prime all the time and it's well worth the $100/year, but letting people hop on these deals for free when they're supposed to be for Prime MEMBERS only is pretty shitty of them. Yes I'm mad lol.

Mark It Zero - 
Soup and Beer - 

That's exactly how it's going to be. There are only a certain number of deals that can be claimed on a particular product. It's only for Amazon Prime members, but you can sign up for a 30 day trial membership and get access to all these deals as well, which I think is absolute bullshit.

I use Amazon Prime all the time and it's well worth the $100/year, but letting people hop on these deals for free when they're supposed to be for Prime MEMBERS only is pretty shitty of them. Yes I'm mad lol.

I agree 100%, been a Prime member since early 14 fuck letting everyone have a chance.

I'm torn, I really don't need anything but I don't wanna miss a "bargain"

There's a few things in my amazon cart right now, I hope they get discounted! Phone Post 3.0

Also I heard Walmart is going to be competing with them and will be offering online deals as well. Phone Post 3.0

Mark It Zero - 
Soup and Beer - 

I imagine the entire point of this sale is purely aimed at those who will sign up for the sale.  Sure, you can cancel afterwards but there will be a percentage that don't and many who will just forget to cancel before the 30 days.  Those are the people that will pay for the sale.  They couldn't care less about existing members.  They already have your money.

Yeah, I'm fucked. Still on a paper check.

Bigger than black Friday = blacker than black Friday.

They should have gotten Wesley snipes to endorse it, and charged zero sales tax.

I should be in marketing Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer -
Mark It Zero - 
Soup and Beer - 

I imagine the entire point of this sale is purely aimed at those who will sign up for the sale.  Sure, you can cancel afterwards but there will be a percentage that don't and many who will just forget to cancel before the 30 days.  Those are the people that will pay for the sale.  They couldn't care less about existing members.  They already have your money.

lol @ "have my money". I get great prices from them, and free 2 day shipping. Plus streaming service. Amazon prime is a steal.

And yes I am a shill. Phone Post 3.0

danggook - 
Soup and Beer -
Mark It Zero - 
Soup and Beer - 

lol @ "have my money". I get great prices from them, and free 2 day shipping. Plus streaming service. Amazon prime is a steal.

And yes I am a shill. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not criticizing Amazon at all.  I like the company.  But some were pissy that the sale wasn't oriented towards them alone and keeping out new members just signing up for the sale.  i was merely pointing out that the purpose of this sale is to get new members.  That is where they will see a revenue increase.

Besides, so far most of the sales item are nothing of interest.