Ambrose worked Vince over

As we noted yesterday, Vince McMahon is livid at Dean Ambrose for joining AEW and signing a multi-year deal as Ambrose told WWE that he didn't want to sign a new contract with them because he wants to pursue a career in Hollywood.

Brad Shepard has also confirmed this and noted that Ambrose lied to Vince McMahon and everyone in WWE:

"Vince was actually furious. He was fuming mad because, and I have confirmed this with multiple sources, Dean Ambrose a.k.a Jon Moxley worked Vince McMahon and WWE – he worked everybody.

So that was literally the expectation that he gave WWE (that he'd be back). He lied to Vince, he lied to everybody and said he was just going to make a movie in Hollywood.

So WWE would have never given him such a nice long send-off if they thought he was going to AEW, that's what I was told."

1 Like

good for him!

Everyone on the planet knew he was going to AEW. 

Poop Doodle -

Everyone on the planet knew he was going to AEW. 

This...we all pretty much expected it. How Vince didn't with that timing...the dice in the Moxley video showing "2" and "5" on them respectively....lol

Hey Vince:

You know how people want out of their contract, you won’t let them out, and instead, either saddle them with degrading gimmicks / bits (The Revival) or just sit them at home for months on end just because you don’t like them (Luke Harper)?

This is what you get in return.

Serves you right.

Sounds like a bullshit spin to minimize the podcast he just did. 

Vince screws wrestlers over, makes their life hell with his silly ideas and gross story lines and is surprised when they try to hide their plans to avoid embarrassment? He really is a loon.

Let's be honest he got off lightly some guys would have been doing jobs every night and curtain jerking as WWE tries to devalue them on the way out.

BigTedBear - 

Let's be honest he got off lightly some guys would have been doing jobs every night and curtain jerking as WWE tries to devalue them on the way out.

Which is why anyone with a brain is going to lie to Vince as their contract winds down. Moxley would have been coming to the ring to dance with a mop if Vince knew he was going to AEW.

Looks like everybody is getting worked lol

You know this is a huge shot to Vince's ego.   That's what he's really mad about.   He just cant stand that he's not the puppeteer. 

I love it. The sooner this guy kicks the bucket the better the company will be.

More evidence Vince is absolutely senile if he couldn't see this for what it was.

"That's good shit!"

-VKM

Sounds like dean was being a bit of a baby about a couple of things. Mainly the cancer promo stuff about Roman.  Did he never watch wrestling when he was younger? Did he not know what business he is in? 

The cm punk/undertaker Paul bearer stuff

The Matt hardy/edge list stuff  

The whole attitude era

The sgt. Slaughter being an Iraqi sympathizer 

Muhammed Hassan

Etc Etc Etc

I actually like the whole heel run dean went on recently when he turned on seth, including the gas mask and the shitting on the fans for being filthy and diseased etc. 

So we're supposed to feel bad for Vince? Are you fucking kidding me. 

If Moxley had told Vince the truth his life would have been made a living hell for it. 

Jones right nostril -

So we're supposed to feel bad for Vince? Are you fucking kidding me. 

If Moxley had told Vince the truth his life would have been made a living hell for it. 

Exactly.

If AEW makes money going forward any loyalty Vince expects is a crock of shit

Juggernautt -

Sounds like dean was being a bit of a baby about a couple of things. Mainly the cancer promo stuff about Roman.  Did he never watch wrestling when he was younger? Did he not know what business he is in? 

The cm punk/undertaker Paul bearer stuff

The Matt hardy/edge list stuff  

The whole attitude era

The sgt. Slaughter being an Iraqi sympathizer 

Muhammed Hassan

Etc Etc Etc

I actually like the whole heel run dean went on recently when he turned on seth, including the gas mask and the shitting on the fans for being filthy and diseased etc. 

lol at someone being a baby because they didn't want to cut promos on a friend who just overcame leukemia. If anything I gained a lot of respect for him for refusing to do that. Just because worse or similar stuff has been done doesn't make it right to ask someone to go talk shit about someone's cancer. Vince is a low life piece of shit for trying to make a quick buck or get a ratings boost off of an employee's real life health issues. Not everything has to be turned into a damn storyline. 

...and Vince is known for keeping his word to wrestlers.

Pokanghoya - ...and Vince is known for keeping his word to wrestlers.

Arm chair psych assessment of vince. Vince has insane attachment and intimacy issues. Relationships for him are strictly confined within the scope of business. Hell even his kids are his employees. He can only maintain relationships in which he has the upper hand. This helps him maintain feelings of safety. So if someone breaks his word with him he takes it as a major rejection. Even though he has done it abundantly with others.... including 20 year deals.