$AMC at $7.00 AH I told you to buy at $3.50!

2 Likes

Not really worried about the current price.

Retail owns 80% of the stock and the shorts haven’t covered. That’s enough for me to hold.

5 Likes

There is no evidence out there showing the real street price; however our current evidence of shorts not being covered, the FTDs transferred in a way that got them out of the threshold list, a high percentage of dark pool trading, and 80% or more of retail holding the float… It is certain to say the price we see is not the true price.

2 Likes

They are stepping into an all you can fuck buffet…. and it’s going to be glorious.

Secondly, they are going to fire all the psychologists that worked on the human factor for their trading. Dealing with us retards is clearly not working :joy:

Fuckem, payday coming.

5 Likes

Of course I panicked today and purchased more GME, AMC and CLOV. Fuckem, and this time we are going in dry! :fu::fire::tada::popcorn:

1 Like

I told you to buy at under $3.00 and then I came back on there and begged you all to sell @ the $60.00 area!

I hoped you kids listen and not holding bags! This is my thread and I called it both ways!

Don’t worry and do not claim victory yet…. Wait it out, you might have to eat crow.

1 Like

I’m glad you made money, but GFYM!!! You’ll be scratching your head when this thing squeezes. OG Apes aren’t selling and Hedgies need the real shares, not those synthetic crap

1 Like

It’s the all knowing IamHe! You’ve had a few good calls that I’ve seen but your head is getting quite large. If/When this does squeeze higher I’m sure we won’t see you in here again acknowledging you were wrong.

1 Like

Good stuff Iamhe.

Not going to chastise someone for their predications. Especially when you called it.

All the best. Even if you have to eat crow, we would prepare it like duck.

1 Like

I told you all to buy! I then said sell, Pease sell! If you did not…Pigs get slaughtered! I got people paid and wanted you all out…It’s ok I might come back on here to give you another banger! Maybe!

1 Like

I don’t doubt that you have good intentions…and props on your call, you’ve definitely been right more than wrong. In this case though I bought before this thread even existed and I’m still holding. I guess time will tell who made the better decision! Either way I’m all for you posting your predictions!

2 Likes

Looking good in AH. Tomorrow could be interesting.

2 Likes

Will Gensler do something about this fukery?!

Also, bought more and still holding you silly Apes

1 Like

I think the powers that be will crush the Apes.
We are not part of the corruption that is the SEC or Wall Street.

They can crush us and then in a year or so nobody will give a shit because the propaganda and lies protect the victors.

I am fine losing my money with the rest of the Apes in order to be standing on the correct side against these pieces of shit trying to wreck companies and lives without putting up a dime of their own money.

2 Likes

I don’t know much about investing, but that seems like a poor strategy.

1 Like

I have said right form the start that when it comes to AMC I am OK with losing my investment. Wouldn’t have bought shares if it was money I needed.

Just like BTC, for me it was the idea of something that could bring change to a corrupt system that protects its own and has Government backing as well as losses covered.

Retailers have a bad year nobody is going to give us a handout to cover bad decisions. WS has a bad year and everyone makes more money at the top of the pyramid.

9/11 as a example, still no investigation into all the airline shares being sold and hedged against on the days leading up to the attack. All the shares and action was out of nowhere, yet nobody cared. Same with the trillions missing Cheney was yapping about days before the attacks. That paperwork burnt up in the Pentagon. What are the odds eh.

The system is rigged, it will take a retailer revolt over being obviously screwed before things will change. So I am fine waiting to be screwed, then I will be in line for retribution.

3 Likes

I’m with you brother, until the end!

3 Likes

I do not have many amc shares but I buy a few at a time just in case

3 Likes

Same, put a couple thousand in as a gamble and give no fucks if I lose it.

4 Likes