$AMC at $7.00 AH I told you to buy at $3.50!

Blood in the water, and I don’t think the conspiracy theories about ladders and such hold any weight. I am buying agin well below 20.

Yup. Ladder trading, Dark Pools, naked shares, delayed order flows, etc. are all AMC conspiracy theories. You know, because there is actual integrity in the market and no manipulation is going on.

Either way, the community is strong! Get it out of your mind that this is no longer a fundamental play. The more it goes down, the more Apes buy. Ooga Booga!!!

2 Likes

I’m holding until the end. Who knows what’s going to happen, but I got in low enough that I probably won’t lose anything anyway. I think it’s worth the taking the risk considering the potential of what could happen.

I know it’s not the same thing, but I remember when Bitcoin kept fluctuating up and down around $100 for a while like it was being pumped and dumped before it finally skyrocketed. I actually had some Bitcoin back then, but my Mt. Gox account got hacked and I lost it all except for a very small percentage. I don’t want to miss this opportunity considering what I could have made back then.

2 Likes

Correct, and if there weren’t any fuckery, the media would not be telling us to sell and all of a sudden be concerned about retail traders. The fuckery is huge, secondly, the are probably 4 times the amount of shares sold than what there really is….

3 Likes

You might be waiting awhile if you’re waiting for it to drop well below $20.

1 Like

Making quite the run here at the end of the day!

Up almost 30% today!

1 Like

Lets goooooooo

If it ends at 40 for the day it is still a small win

1 Like

Whus hattnin’?

Still IN and buying more

1 Like

Monday we will find out if the Debt Ceiling is increased or we go to a default. If votes dont allow for a debt ceiling… get ready folks. HFs are screwed, margin calls will come, market crash will happen and I am using some tendies to buy great shares at discount rates.

2 Likes

Just hold the line, we in good shape. The manipulation is obvious….

1 Like