AMC needs to stop with these sad commercials

I want to start by saying I've already watched Breaking Bad.  But I've been occassionally going to AMC just to check out episodes during this marathon, and every dang time I go to AMC there's a sad commercial.  Whether it be about starving children or abused animals.  I can't handle that.

It's making me not want to go to AMC to watch Breaking Bad, arguably the greatest show of all times.  

Thank you and goodnight.

When you turn off your tv those kids don't stop starving bro.

Enter the 20th century and change the channel when the commercials are on like a real man.

shaqitup -

When you turn off your tv those kids don't stop starving bro.

Enter the 20th century and change the channel when the commercials are on like a real man.

. Phone Post 3.0

It's like they conspired to put all possible sad as hell commercials on during this marathon of Breaking Bad. Fuckers.

I realize that, i am not an idiot, ok?  don't talk to me like this i can't take this.  this is not what i deserve.  i deserve better.  i need people to treat me right.

MMA Playwright - It's like they conspired to put all possible sad as hell commercials on during this marathon of Breaking Bad. Fuckers.

Yeah, seriously.

Animal abuse commercial right now.

No thanks.  I switched to GoodFellas on A&E.

Might need to watch some football too.  Patriots on at 4:25.

Fuck you Sarah mcglaughlin. Phone Post 3.0

May you fiiiiiiind some comfort here....

Damn it!

In the arms of an angel, fly away from here. Phone Post 3.0

I can't make it through five seconds of those ASPCA commercials.

I hear that song and I'm on the "last" button instantly.

Can't stand those commercials. Phone Post 3.0

Now that I think about it, I was watching the marathon yesterday.

After about the third commercial break, I said fuck this and watched Isle of Mann TT. Phone Post 3.0