America is a pretty crazy place

https://youtu.be/WMfuD0bsheU

Republicans vote down an amendment to education which would create a million jobs because it would force closing a tax loophole for billionaires. Phone Post 3.0

You seem surprised? Phone Post 3.0

So in your mind, do think that's all there is to the story?

Republicans said, hell no. We don't want a million jobs for the American people. Because, lol.

or is it possible that there's more to it then your salacious post body?

Do you not believe the Dems get just as much, actually more money in corporate donations then the repubs?

News flash, they are all fucking us. Fuck both parties!

In early to distribute chill pills... Phone Post 3.0

Fighting - So in your mind, do think that's all there is to the story?

Republicans said, hell no. We don't want a million jobs for the American people. Because, lol.

Do you not believe the Dems get just as much, actually more money in corporate donations then the repubs?

I can imagine there is more to it. At the same time, I can very much see this as being the only reason. For fuck sake you almost had Sarah Palin as president.

And now you've got Donald Trump and people actually like that asshole.

Americans are very weird and very different from the rest of the world.

You make killer movies though. Got that going for you, which is nice. Phone Post 3.0

Royce Nelson -
Chadderz -

I can imagine there is more to it. At the same time, I can very much see this as being the only reason. For fuck sake you almost had Sarah Palin as president.

And now you've got Donald Trump and people actually like that asshole.

Americans are very weird and very different from the rest of the world.

You make killer movies though. Got that going for you, which is nice. Phone Post 3.0
I always find it funny that people from other country's care about America so much. Phone Post 3.0
Why not? We're the biggest and slowly but surely becoming the second best at the pace we're going. It's sad that other countries population generally knows a lot more about this country then domestics do.

Kudos for everyone that cares about other counties Phone Post 3.0

Both parties are fucked.
This country is run by money, whoever has it runs the place.
We were never supposed to be a two party system.
Most elections require selecting the "lesser of two evils" Phone Post 3.0