American Contingency! It’s about to go down Nov 2!

Fo laytah...

wres157 -
Captain Canuck -
Stupidnewbie -

Someone being American doesn't mean they cannot actively work to undermine America. If they are trying to implement communism, that is treasonous. There is a culture war happening and people who love this country are sick of capitulating to people who hate us and hate the US.

What the fuck do you care, Canadian? 

Hey, I'm just asking.

I was curious as to what makes an American actually an American and more American over another American.

Sooo...there are levels of being American?

Like, if someone agrees with more of the things you that you like, then they are more American?

Is there a list of things or actions/beliefs that will let you know how American you are?

This dopey fuck like he doesn't know what's going on.

There's only Marxists "Antifa" in active rebellion against the US being shielded by the media under the guise the everything happening is 'peaceful' and fighting 'fascism'.

It's a fucking crock.  Minnesota wouldn't be asking for half a billion dollars if what happened there is peaceful.  Cities wouldn't be burning and people murdered if it was peaceful.  

There are three groups running around at these things.  Marxist fucks who want to bring down the government and don't respect property rights (nevermind human rights "liberals get the bullet too"), oppertunists who want free shit and like to break things, and the tarded lefties who are so indocterinated they can't see they're giving cover to the two other groups.

The Media amplifies the message.  They know perception is reality.  And the Dems want the violence.  They want the cities to burn and people to get killed in the hopes that American's blames Trump.  

And then some stupid fucking Canuk wonders why an American who, right or wrong, spent more than a decade in a sandbox fighting terrorists why he might have a problem with people rioting, burning buildings, and killing people?  Fuck off.

Ok...Sooo...Democrates are not American?

Weird troll Dougie 

Captain Canuck -
Stupidnewbie -

Someone being American doesn't mean they cannot actively work to undermine America. If they are trying to implement communism, that is treasonous. There is a culture war happening and people who love this country are sick of capitulating to people who hate us and hate the US.

Hey, I'm just asking.

I was curious as to what makes an American actually an American and more American over another American.

Like, if someone agrees with more of the things you that you like, then they are more American?

Is there a list of things or actions/beliefs that will let you know how American you are?

Fair enough Questions Captain! 

Hey Canadians are great people I must admit. Been there a few times to visit relatives, beautiful country

uniquetechnique -
Captain Canuck -
uniquetechnique -
Captain Canuck -
uniquetechnique -

Please watch this video! Whether you own a gun or not, it’s about to go down! Be prepared and join Spec OPS/US Federal Instructor contractor Mike Glover. He is preparing an app which will join all Americans who want to defend their country and family/friends in case SHTF, this will network Patriots, veterans and first responders in your area and be on call in case shit goes down. I don’t know about you but these are the people I want to be around. A must watch and support! 

https://youtu.be/jipm1ONvtP4

Defend their country against what?

Other Americans?

Stupid Americans

Trigger Happy Americans

Racist Americans

Sooo...other Americans who don't share your exact view of what America should be?

I built my family, my life of where I am today. Fuck those who want to destroy it! I thank God and the lucky stars to live in this great country today. I was born here and in case you don’t know, our flag will always stand for FREEDOM and those who wanna take that away from us! Because they can’t take that away. Land of the free, Home of the brave! I fought for my country once and I’ll do it again over and over Muthafuckers! “Give me liberty or give me death”-Patrick Henry

Our founding fathers wrote "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Hey, I'm just trying to figure this out.

You said something about defending America and I was wondering from who.

It would just seem to me that it's Americans fighting other Americans.

Captain Canuck -
uniquetechnique -
Captain Canuck -
uniquetechnique -
Captain Canuck -
uniquetechnique -

Please watch this video! Whether you own a gun or not, it’s about to go down! Be prepared and join Spec OPS/US Federal Instructor contractor Mike Glover. He is preparing an app which will join all Americans who want to defend their country and family/friends in case SHTF, this will network Patriots, veterans and first responders in your area and be on call in case shit goes down. I don’t know about you but these are the people I want to be around. A must watch and support! 

Other Americans?

Stupid Americans

Trigger Happy Americans

Racist Americans

Sooo...other Americans who don't share your exact view of what America should be?

I built my family, my life of where I am today. Fuck those who want to destroy it! I thank God and the lucky stars to live in this great country today. I was born here and in case you don’t know, our flag will always stand for FREEDOM and those who wanna take that away from us! Because they can’t take that away. Land of the free, Home of the brave! I fought for my country once and I’ll do it again over and over Muthafuckers! “Give me liberty or give me death”-Patrick Henry

Our founding fathers wrote "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Unfortunately yea that’s what it’s likely gonna come to and actually happening already. Canadians can honor us by hugging a tree. :)

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Weird troll Dougie 

I am kinda just messing about a bit but the truth is, it really does seem to be that it's Americans against Americans and the only difference is that they have a disagreement on what America should really be like.

But all the sides seem to be saying that "they" are the real Americans who want America to be what they want it to be.

It would seem to me that being an American means having the right to try and make your country how you want it to be but that there seems to be a disconnect right now in that none of the groups are willing to work together to achieve that.

Captain Canuck -
wres157 -
Captain Canuck -
Stupidnewbie -

Hey, I'm just asking.

There's only Marxists "Antifa" in active rebellion against the US being shielded by the media under the guise the everything happening is 'peaceful' and fighting 'fascism'.

It's a fucking crock.  Minnesota wouldn't be asking for half a billion dollars if what happened there is peaceful.  Cities wouldn't be burning and people murdered if it was peaceful.  

There are three groups running around at these things.  Marxist fucks who want to bring down the government and don't respect property rights (nevermind human rights "liberals get the bullet too"), oppertunists who want free shit and like to break things, and the tarded lefties who are so indocterinated they can't see they're giving cover to the two other groups.

The Media amplifies the message.  They know perception is reality.  And the Dems want the violence.  They want the cities to burn and people to get killed in the hopes that American's blames Trump.  

And then some stupid fucking Canuk wonders why an American who, right or wrong, spent more than a decade in a sandbox fighting terrorists why he might have a problem with people rioting, burning buildings, and killing people?  Fuck off.

Of course they are, but you're just trying muddy the waters. 

There are people in governmental positions, positions of power, positions which have the responsibilty of ensuring the safety of it's citizens and their property and are currently derelict in their duties.  Politicans in power are letting cities burn and people get murdered because, like you, they have TDS.  This man is talking about people grouping together to protect eachother in the event civil society breaks down because those in charge have decided to stand by because it's in their political interest.

The left is actively targeting people and property and you have an issue with someone trying to being people together to defend themselves, their families and their livelihoods.  You're a sick puppy.

2 Likes
uniquetechnique -
Captain Canuck -
Stupidnewbie -

Hey, I'm just asking.

Fair enough Questions Captain! 

Hey Canadians are great people I must admit. Been there a few times to visit relatives, beautiful country

I love a lot of Americans.

Honestly, I love having you guys as neighbours and wouldn't trade you for any other country in the world to be next door.

uniquetechnique -
Captain Canuck -
uniquetechnique -
Captain Canuck -
uniquetechnique -
Captain Canuck -
uniquetechnique -

Other Americans?

Stupid Americans

Trigger Happy Americans

Racist Americans

Unfortunately yea that’s what it’s likely gonna come to and actually happening already. Canadians can honor us by hugging a tree. :)

I would rather not see a civil war, almost quite literally, in the USA.

It's all so divided right now that it's not good and I hope it resolves itself soon.

America with a single minded purpose is quite a kick-@ss thing to see in action.

wres157 -
Captain Canuck -
wres157 -
Captain Canuck -
Stupidnewbie -

Hey, I'm just asking.

Of course they are, but you're just trying muddy the waters. 

There are people in governmental positions, positions of power, positions which have the responsibilty of ensuring the safety of it's citizens and their property and are currently derelict in their duties.  Politicans in power are letting cities burn and people get murdered because, like you, they have TDS.  This man is talking about people grouping together to protect eachother in the event civil society breaks down because those in charge have decided to stand by because it's in their political interest.

The left is actively targeting people and property and you have an issue with someone trying to being people together to defend themselves, their families and their livelihoods.  You're a sick puppy.

I have TDS?

I don't think you've read many of my posts on teh OG if that is your assessment.

In fact, if I remember correctly I said in 2016 that Trump was the far better candidate than Clinton and was better for the country as the POTUS.

I also don't have an issue with someone bringing people together to defend themselves, families and livlihoods at all.

I was just asking who you were defending America from and you made a point of pointing out the people you thought you were the issue and I pointed out I thought they were American too but wondered if your side was more American and asked how do you measure that?

I am a little sick though because I also said I would bang Ann Coulter 'cause I like how she said Trump would win when no one else did and she is hot.

Captain Canuck - 
uniquetechnique -

Other Americans?

He explains it in the video.

1 Like
Jack Carter -
Captain Canuck - 
uniquetechnique -

Other Americans?

He explains it in the video.

Do you think this might also be an issue of rural vs urban communities?

OnCall - He did a longer video a couple of weeks ago that I posted about...

NOTE: Mike is a former Green Beret and our own Jedburgh has said that he’s heard Mike is a clown. I’ve listened to Mike on a bunch of podcasts recently and he’s seemed pretty solid so I’m hoping Jedburgh’s info is incorrect.

Some of you may find this video interesting. It’s by Mike Glover of FieldCraft Survival and, in it, he talks about his take on the current tensions in America, what he predicts will happen in the near future, and how he hopes to put a network of law-abiding, centrist, people together that can support each other.

I remember Mike saying, just a few months ago, that he wanted to have his survival company cater to San Fran liberals (think natural disasters). I think that avenue for his company will be gone now as he goes into politics, slavery, mentions shitholes, etc.

In short, Mike is saying that he thinks Antifa and BLM are like insurgents that are looking for opportunities to destroy the foundation of the country. They have successfully subverted a large portion of the populace (mainstream media, social media, liberal civilians, liberal politicians). He’s thinking that when Trump wins things will go ape-shit. In advance, he wants to set up a group of people that provide support to each other if things go bad in their neighborhood and the police and other first responders can’t, or won’t, provide support.

He’s expecting to get removed from social media so wants to set up his own forum, then a mobile app, and even HAM radio networks so that this group of people can communicate even if they get cancelled.

I’m afraid he’s going to get a bunch of meatheads and fringe right nuts trying to jump on this and it may fail. But it’s the first proposal for how to handle what may happen that I’ve heard and I think it comes from good intentions.

“if you are fringe on the left. if you are on the fringe of the right…how about you go fuck yourself”.

“you don’t have to be a fringe actor to take a stand on principle”

"you shouldn’t to deal with that because the government should do it for you, except the government has taken themselves out of the fight"

interesting. dudes got an impressive resume as far as career goes. 

ended career as a sgt maj.

1 Like
Captain Canuck - 
wres157 -
Captain Canuck -
Stupidnewbie -

Hey, I'm just asking.

Currently no. No they are not. They are against our Constitution and their actions show it clearly. They want a total do-over on all of our history. A purely idiotic proposition. That alone makes them anti-Americans.

We are and always have been a Constitutional Republic.

I have seen and heard more Dems, Pelosi being just one, calling us a Democratic Republic lately than I can count.

They are entirely wrong, and have no business even being in office, when they don’t even know what form of government they work for.

3 Likes

In.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
OnCall - He did a longer video a couple of weeks ago that I posted about...

NOTE: Mike is a former Green Beret and our own Jedburgh has said that he’s heard Mike is a clown. I’ve listened to Mike on a bunch of podcasts recently and he’s seemed pretty solid so I’m hoping Jedburgh’s info is incorrect.

Some of you may find this video interesting. It’s by Mike Glover of FieldCraft Survival and, in it, he talks about his take on the current tensions in America, what he predicts will happen in the near future, and how he hopes to put a network of law-abiding, centrist, people together that can support each other.

I remember Mike saying, just a few months ago, that he wanted to have his survival company cater to San Fran liberals (think natural disasters). I think that avenue for his company will be gone now as he goes into politics, slavery, mentions shitholes, etc.

In short, Mike is saying that he thinks Antifa and BLM are like insurgents that are looking for opportunities to destroy the foundation of the country. They have successfully subverted a large portion of the populace (mainstream media, social media, liberal civilians, liberal politicians). He’s thinking that when Trump wins things will go ape-shit. In advance, he wants to set up a group of people that provide support to each other if things go bad in their neighborhood and the police and other first responders can’t, or won’t, provide support.

He’s expecting to get removed from social media so wants to set up his own forum, then a mobile app, and even HAM radio networks so that this group of people can communicate even if they get cancelled.

I’m afraid he’s going to get a bunch of meatheads and fringe right nuts trying to jump on this and it may fail. But it’s the first proposal for how to handle what may happen that I’ve heard and I think it comes from good intentions.

“if you are fringe on the left. if you are on the fringe of the right…how about you go fuck yourself”.

“you don’t have to be a fringe actor to take a stand on principle”

"you shouldn’t to deal with that because the government should do it for you, except the government has taken themselves out of the fight"

interesting. dudes got an impressive resume as far as career goes. 

ended career as a sgt maj.

Yea I have a friend that is an instructor for Metro Police on tactical training and always talked about this Dude when we went shooting and I started following Mike a couple years ago because of him, this Faka drops a lot of knowledge in the PewPew world.

Great interview with him by Andy Stumpf. Andy is a bad ass as well (Former SEAL, including seal team 6 and base jumper).

OnCall - Great interview with him by Andy Stumpf. Andy is a bad ass as well (Former SEAL, including seal team 6 and base jumper).

Episode 125 - Mike Glover - YouTube

Sweet! Great interview