American Defense League:would you join? (like EDL)

In england, a group of people grew balls and are combating radical Islam as best they can.

Protesting, on multiple shows, ect.

Obviouslty the lefties have branded them a hate group and everything that goes along with fucking lefties hatred of the RIGHT.

They're opposed by antifa, ect.

Their ex-leader Tommy Robinson is a interesting charactor.
i've been watching several hours of Doc's on them, and him.

If should a group started here to combat the SJWs, to help bring back free speech, ect. would you join?

obviously we dont have the jihadist openly preaching in the streets, demanding sharia law, yet.. but maybe we should be pro active instead of reactive.

Should the right be forming our own version of Black shirts ?

I'd join. Had an EDL phone background for years. I'm a supporter from the US.

Like a less douchebag version of Gavin maguinness "proud boys"?

I like the idea of local vigilante'esq groups protecting their neighbors from criminals in all forms.

You guys trolling? I don't know what you have been watching but the EDL  are the bottom of the barrel scum of England. Picture every hooligan, chav & general cunt & you have the EDL.

This dude is ready:

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -
Juxtaposition - 

That's just not fair. I'm sure any one of those chaps standing behind that dolt could have given a much more coherent response. Muslamic law is a real concern.

Not in my neck of the woods. 

Won't be buildin me bunka just yet, govna! 

I know, you can call yourselves the Guardian Angels, get some cool tees and barets and protect the public from ALL the bad guys. Why limit it to potential terrorists walking down the street, you could really put a dent in crime if you just widen your horizons.....

Image result for new york's guardian angels

Fags, lol!

There are plenty of white supremacist groups in the US and I wouldn't join any of them

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -
Juxtaposition - 

That's just not fair. I'm sure any one of those chaps standing behind that dolt could have given a much more coherent response. Muslamic law is a real concern.

These guys know there way round a can of special brew, debating or even speaking coherently....no

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -

Good idea.

Why did Tommy leave the EDL anyway?

he said the government gave him the option of jail or walk away

darkness66 - There are plenty of white supremacist groups in the US and I wouldn"t join any of them

the orginal idea had nothing to do with white supermists.. the leader didnt like the fact that nazi's joined.. the org was just to stop sharia law and street grooming of young girls by muslim gangs turning them out. . they didnt want to kick muslims out. they wanted them to assimilate ... not harass western women for not wearing burka's, ect.

look up whats going down in luton/bury park and come back and talk to me...

that is unless youre a lefty fag who carries signs "my legs are open for rapefugee's"

The EDL is a refuge for ignorant, stupid racists looking for any excuse to celebrate their ignorance, stupidity and racism. It's beyond pathetic. 

sreiter -
darkness66 - There are plenty of white supremacist groups in the US and I wouldn"t join any of them

the orginal idea had nothing to do with white supermists.. the leader didnt like the fact that nazi's joined.. the org was just to stop sharia law and street grooming of young girls by muslim gangs turning them out. . they didnt want to kick muslims out. they wanted them to assimilate ... not harass western women for not wearing burka's, ect.

that is unless youre a lefty fag who carries signs "my legs are open for rapefugee's"

It devolved into a white supremacist group in the UK. You asked if I would join and the answer is no because it would inevitably devolve into a white supremacist group, as these groups usually do. Does that answer your question, bitch?

According to this faggot, you either join a white supremacist group or you wear a shirt inviting refugees to rape your country. Go lick a window, you fucking inbred bastard

sgotwalks -

I know, you can call yourselves the Guardian Angels, get some cool tees and barets and protect the public from ALL the bad guys. Why limit it to potential terrorists walking down the street, you could really put a dent in crime if you just widen your horizons.....

Image result for new york's guardian angels

Fags, lol!

They would never do this because they only focus on imaginary situations like shariah law taking over US.

they are too pussy to actually do something vs real criminals in a real scenario. Much easier to band together against something that will never happen. Lol

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -
sreiter - 
Pumpkin Spice Jesus -

Good idea.

Why did Tommy leave the EDL anyway?

he said the government gave him the option of jail or walk away

Damn. Sounds like a real fucking coward.

That's not the story I heard. The story I heard was that after getting g out of prison a worthless lot had taken over in his absence. So he quit and formed another group.

sreiter -

The orginal idea for most street gangs like the Crips and Bloods was not to do illegal shit either.

American version of the edl? Fuck yea. Hell im american and have still considered joining the edl.