American diplomats in Cuba were likely targeted by microwave energy, study finds

This story was on 60 minutes tonight. Pretty disturbing.

A new government study has concluded that a form of targeted microwave energy is the most likely explanation for a series of mysterious hearing and neurological symptoms experienced by American diplomats working in Cuba and China.

In 2016 and 2017, 25 Americans, including CIA agents, who worked in the U.S. Embassy in Cuba suffered serious brain injuries causing impaired vision and memory loss among other persistent problems. Soon after, 15 American officials in China suffered similar symptoms and unexplained brain trauma.

1 Like

American diplomats in China and other classified countries were attacked as well.

1 Like

If it’s Russia seems pretty crazy they would use the weapon in China.

Where should they use it?

I believe last time I heard about this it was determined it was crickets.

3 Likes

Probably the best way to deal with it would be for the President to ask Putin if he’s behind it, and if he says no, tell him that he shouldn’t mind then if we start executing the operators of the microwave equipment. If he doesn’t take this seriously, give Delta and the CIA’s technical crew the full time job of finding the GRU officers running this program and kill them.

3 Likes

And people laugh at those wearing tin-foil hats.

3 Likes

I would guess China would not take kindly to Russia fucking with foreign diplomats on Chinese soil and China being a police state would be hard to operate in.

Fixed

4 Likes

And yet, we do it. The Russians are pretty dab hands at espionage, if they’re doing this they could certainly pull it off in China. For all we know, they could be doing it with the knowledge and approval of the Chicoms.

1 Like

Annex Cuba. If China can so that shit why can’t we?

1 Like

Anyone interested in this should listen to the Andrew Miller podcast on it. The series is called What Really Happened.

I haven’t heard of any western countries physically targeting the embassy staff of other nations.

Do you have a link? I found a podcast called What Really Happened, but it’s by an Andrew Jenks. Is that right, or is there another podcast I should check out for the story on this

I would say in relation to the horrors that the US have been neck deep in over the last 80 years, a little microwaves making their diplomats vomit is not really anything at all.

1 Like

Were these diplomats “neck deep” in anything bad? If yes, do tell. Otherwise methinks you’re deflecting.

There’s no reason why China couldn’t be doing it too independent of Russia. Or perhaps China and Russia’s intelligence communities had a loose plan together.

But that being said, this information about it being microwaves comes from our intelligence community. If the CIA said the sky was blue I would run outside to see if it had turned blood red.

1 Like

You mean aside form the US illegally annexed Guantanamo Bay (a part of fucking Cuba) and still has an embargo on Cuba since 1958 for nothing aside from Cuba nationalising their own industries and kicking the Mafia and American corporations out of their own country. You mean, aside from all that?

1 Like

Well fuck 'em if they can’t take a joke.

1 Like

That actually made me laugh ahaha

1 Like