American Football sùcks (in MMA)

Rugby would be much better

in Rugby, the player are at least used to get punch without an helmet.

the prestation of the footballer in the last K1 was pathetic. he looked lost without his pussified helmet.

Look how Rugbymen would do in a fight. they would still get raped by a pure MMAer but would do much better than a pussified american footballer..

Discuss....

Vid of a rugby fight :

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aeWehP9Uijc&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

This coming from a guy who's national dog is the French Poodle. A primped and pampered toy size dog. What say you Frenchy?

i am saying "wo cares of dogs?". Where did you see me speak about dogs?

or are you wishing a French poddles is gonna come lick your dirty assoles?

since you know not of American football, don't speak of it

Sure you're in denial, just ignore the fact that the French Poodle is your national dog.

Lots of top American MMA guys played football in high school.

It the frog's defense, the toy poodle is not the national dog. The standard poodle is--a bigger dog without the froofy haricut(60-70lbs.) but still very, very gay.

So, in short, France is extra-gay. Also, the most popular way to take many drugs is via anal suppository.

And some cops wear Rollerblades whilst working.

Uber -gay.

Yes French Footballers (soccer players) would do much better in MMA. Anytime the opponent even got close the frenchie would fall down to the ground writhing in pain like he had a broken leg.

Only chance of a win would be an illegal headbutt, by the frenchie. But he would still lose in the end.

dsr, the Italians are far better known for throwing themselves on the floor than the French.

DROC

Not true Droc. Ever heard of the Romans?

That video looked like a sissy frency boy fight imho

More like a slapping contest

What's the national dog of the U.S.?

Robin.

lol you loser being out of the subject again. Last time I checked no soccer player tried to fight MMA? while a NFL one tried and got owned this week end?

SO keep in subject please......

You're not really inadequate compared to us, we are all very similar so you shouldn't feel insecure comparing yourself to Americans.

"lol you loser being out of the subject again. Last time I checked no soccer player tried to fight MMA? while a NFL one tried and got owned this week end?
SO keep in subject please...... "

Your argument was comparing the football player to a rugby player. Which rugby player tried MMA? I did the same, but with a french soccer player.

Tell that to Bob Sapp

I play rugby and use to trained BJJ almost every day and would occassionally train MMA. I sucked at MMA, got knocked out by Ravishing Red Schafer with a punch to the body in training ( I won't even list how many times he subbed me). So I can't help your argument either.

haha!! ttt

Thread backfire, IMO.