American general reportedly assassinated

BenBJJ - The guy is actually a hero if you think about it. Died defending his country from the invading oppressors.

Fuck you!

Why are Americans still in Afghanistan? Phone Post 3.0

Why did Americans leave Iraq?

I No Kung Foo - Why did Americans leave Iraq?

I don't know why we stayed so long.

TryhardNobody - 
Hworang - Why are we in Afghan again? I mean the official story, is it because a rogue terrorist group allegedly took down the twin towers 15 years ago? Surely ISIS is a bigger threat than Al Quada

Hey everybody, Hworang hates freedom!!!! Probably wipes his ass with the flag too

No, since using baby wipes I haven't looked back.

"I definitely feel more free since the invasion of Afghanistan" said no one anywhere.

RIP sir Phone Post 3.0

Hworang -
TryhardNobody - 
Hworang - Why are we in Afghan again? I mean the official story, is it because a rogue terrorist group allegedly took down the twin towers 15 years ago? Surely ISIS is a bigger threat than Al Quada

Hey everybody, Hworang hates freedom!!!! Probably wipes his ass with the flag too

"I definitely feel more free since the invasion of Afghanistan" said no one anywhere.
That's the saddest part of this whole fiasco.. While the troops were "fighting for our freedom" we are way way way less free than before this war started. Phone Post 3.0

The Green Bastard - 
Hworang -
TryhardNobody - 

That's the saddest part of this whole fiasco.. While the troops were "fighting for our freedom" we are way way way less free than before this war started. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to believe that, It kills me when we have to use force to prove a point.

I'ts really scarey being American right now.

We have illegals driving around legally, how does that make sense?

Just read some US Army reservist threw himself in front of some senior officer getting shot. Sustained shots to leg and shoulder, and vest caught the rest. Will try and post link to source when I log in later. Phone Post 3.0

johndoe1983 - how dare he kill an occupier of american heritage, he must have been a racist too.

I doubt he was flamboyant about his "American" heritage.

"...but maybe?..." - Louis CK Phone Post 3.0

The Green Bastard - 
Hworang -
TryhardNobody - 

… and that's why Osama Bin laden was a strategic genius.

Bush & co played straight into his hands ...

if this is true, I have not seen one peep of it on the news.

that is horrible.

is it confirmed?

Yes, it's confirmed.

Don't know why it doesn't get more coverage (maybe all the drama with gaza, ukraine, ferguson).

And no one seems to care Obama and Biden skipped the funeral of a 2 star general killed in combat to play a round of golf either...