American Justice Fight Poster

Reality Combat presents American Justice Saturday May 29th at The Main Event in New Orleans

Will Bill Curtis be fighting?

Is it supposed to say "Steel Gage Fighting", or cage? And if it is actually in a steel cage, doesn't that harken back to the sensationalist blood and gore of the old UFC that everyone is trying to move away from?

3T

dobble post sorry

"Is it supposed to say "Steel Gage Fighting", or cage?
And if it is actually in a steel cage, doesn't that harken back to the sensationalist blood and gore of the old UFC that everyone is trying to move away from?"

If it is a steel cage I hope it is padded, if it is steel gage, I want to know what that is.

It should say cage! and the cage is padded!

This should make everyone forget about the bad spelling

†††....sounds like a great show, ill be there....hey "ray ray" good eye man we need you in politics....if only we had you running for president bro...

de la rose...

ttt

ya know, i think I have an issue with the way it says 'Steel cage fighting' like that.

makes it seem real trashy

BUFFGEO what do you think is wrong with it saying Its Cage Fighting, I mean to be honest we live in a area were the sport is still not that well known. Some people still get our sport confused with tough man. Plus we are the only NHB event in the area that puts fights on in the cage so to be honest some people rather watch NHB done in the cage rather than a ring.
Rich Clementi

TTT

No no Im not saying theres anything wrong per say...

I just, personally, think its not a good marketing strategy to use the 'Cage Fighting' route in advertising.

Reminds me of the early UFC bloody mess human cockfighting thing

Im by no means trying to tell anyone how to run there business

Damn Rich, think you can find me a girl from Eden's that can make 135, hell even if she cant. And i wont ask for much for show money either!

matt

I agree with buffgeo: Not trying to tell you how to run your business, it's just the way some people may perceive it.

Also, the tag line "If it's not in the steel cage, it's not Ultimate Fighting". Didn't Zuffa LLC take Ultimate Athlete to court regarding the "Ultimate Fighting" name and trademark? I'd hate to see that kind of shit happen to your up and coming show.

Raymond some people dont know enough to percieve it any other way. Its the same reason UFC puts a guy like Tank on the card. Its to draw people in and then let them see how far the sport has really come. Anyone who has gone to or fought for me can tell you I do nothing but support this sport in a positive way. I mean give me a break man I manage guys, scout for new talent, but on pro and amature events, and fight world class dudes. Ive educated more people on the sport then you could ever imagine.

Tell them Rich, we just don't get any respect!!!!!

Rich does a lot of the sport, but I had to educate him on leg kicks last Sunday.