American Justice Fight Poster

Rich, I respect what you're doing and would trade livelihoods with you in a second =^). I'm not bagging your entire show based on the two lines on your poster, I just have a different opinion. I would argue that the same people drawn in by the "blood and guts" will not be won over by the beautiful technique.

That's just me...

I would just like to say if you don't draw them in and let them see the sport and how it has changed how will we ever change the general public's opinion.

it's actually GREAT marketing.

nobody will know what mixed martial arts is.

steel cage fighting will automatically make sense to people that arent on the UG all the damn time.

let them get a taste of what it really is and you will make new fans.

KBREEZY I dont think you want me to get on here and say how practice really went do you??????

I hope this show is as good as the last one i attended. Jim and Rich put on a hell of a show. Out of all the events i have been to they are the only with a cage. The cage is the shit.

TTT for Reality combat

-adam brune-

Thank's Adam! Wait till you hear what else we have on tap for this summer.

the cage is great. i always preferred fighting the cage over a ring. you don't have to worry about restarts or getting caught up in the ropes. IMO, the cage is actually safer than a ring and it also just looks cooler to the average joe. it gives you a feeling that what you are about to see is something special, not just a spinoff of boxing or wrestling.

Rich is the man. A classy guy... hell of a fighter, and a credit to the sport we all love. If you question what he is doing, put yourself in his shoes, in an area that is fairly new to the sport, and try to put on a show... If you don't appeal to the masses, I assure you, you will fail miserably. And that is all he is doing, appealing to the masses.

TTT for No Love, and good luck to your guys at FFC

Good luck to all of the fighters at FFC.

Jeff Strickland

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT

keep this thread at the top guys

ttt

if you want steel gage fighting i got a 10 gauge wanna sword fight!!

Harry your nuts!!!!!

Thanks Skip!!!

Yes, you may catch sh*t for making reference to "Ultimate Fighting". You should try to avoid using that term in the future to save yourself some copyright grief.

ttt for rich, i say UltraViolentRay and BUFFEGO need to shut their faces with the "i dont feel..." crap.

I have spent time training around Rich, attending three of his shows and have been a fan of his, and let me be sure to emphasize the fact that he has no intentions of bringing the sport down to a neanderthal level. Most new fans can relate to "cage" fighting.
I plan to attend this event and cheer on teammates.
And I am positive it will be as classy and organised as the rest of the shows Rich has put on....
And if anyone sees that stud, 70's ilm star.. dont be scared to ask for an autograph...