American Justice May 29th LA

REALITY COMBAT would like to present "American Justice". Our event will take place Memorial Day Weekend on Sat. May 29th at the Main Event in Metarie LA. This will be an outside show that will take place in our steel cage. Ring girls will be provided by EDAN'S Gentleman's Club. We are doing a tribute to all Service Members who will receive a half price discount on all general admission. We will also give a $5 discount for anyone who brings their motorcycle. Doors open at 8:00 pm fights start at 9:00 pm. Most outstanding fighter will receive a car audio system from Mobile One. For further information you can contact myself at Rich@globalsportsent.com or call me at 985-768-0411. See you guys at the fights.

Full Fight Card
Main Event
170 Warren Donley vs Anrew Chappelle

155 JC Pennington vs Travis Lamb

200 Kenny Stevens vs Aaron Rosa

250 Calvin Doss vs Emile Gaudet

160 Gus Becnel vs Dustin Johnson

200 Kenny Cavalier vs Eric Thomson

260 Nunzio Camarata vs John Brown

145 Jason Maples vs Lamont Lindey

165 Eric Meyer vs Rex Payne

185 Adam Poeples vs Chad Jay

Rich Clementi
985-768-0411
RealityCombatFighting.com

ttt

ttt

I can't wait!

ARE YOU COMING THIS TIME SHANNON

Im pretty excited about the main event. Warren Donley and Anrew Chappelle actaully did a grappling match about two weeks ago with Andrew winning by split decision. Warren record is like 7-2 and Anrew is 3-2 with losses to Ronald Jhun and Carlo Prater.

This show is going to be alot of fun

RealJoker what are you talking about?

rEAL jOKER LOVES STIRRING THE COFFEE

to the top

boy that real joker is something

damn, I'd put one hell of a fight up to win a system :)

Too bad I didn't get stationed at Keesler for my job

I had fun at the FFC tourney last year though

Back when I was 159lbs and my health was good

I like this kid, realjoker he is good for this underground

i'm looking for royalties on that nickname for j.c. he was looking for one last year and i had posted that on the UG. of course, at the time he rejected it. as i found out though, whatever ends up on the poster is what sticks.

3T

†††

ttt