American Made Gi

http://americangicompany.com/

Introducing the American Gi Company, the ONLY Gi manufacturer that

offers you Gis that are 100% Made in America from American grown cotton.

Anyone have one????

I do.

I believe in "buying American" whenever possible.

But, due to U.S. labor laws and heavy union involvement, the gi took 8-months to make, came with only one and one-half sleeves and cost $365.

I chose to get one with no sleeves at all, cobra kai style. It was cheaper and the counter to the counter of their x pass no longer works on me.

go USA!

good stuff

i hope it's not going to be too expensive, i think i'd really consider buying this.

Matthieu Battle - I chose to get one with no sleeves at all, cobra kai style. It was cheaper and the counter to the counter of their x pass no longer works on me.

go USA!

That was good. Phone Post

i bought one, my water turn to beer, my pickup grew a gun rack, and brock lesnar tattoos mysteriously started to appear on my body

merica

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Does it come with a special pocket for my NRA membership card?

If it comes with Redman chew im in. Phone Post

in all seriousness, who has one and give us a review...

i'd like to support an american company.

shen - 

I do.

I believe in "buying American" whenever possible.

But, due to U.S. labor laws and heavy union involvement, the gi took 8-months to make, came with only one and one-half sleeves and cost $365.

ed zachary

empire - in all seriousness, who has one and give us a review...

i'd like to support an american company.

anyone own this? i put my info into the thing on the page see what they say about things...

Have they ever made a gi? I signed up for the emails and let them know my size. Depending on the price, I would likely buy. Better than giving my money to Pakistan. Phone Post