American MMA patriot give away

go to www.americanmmagear.com and check out our new patriotic high quaility tees, just in time for the 4th, send an email through the website and tell me how much of a patriot you are to win a free shirt.

I am such a patriot I think all muslims should be killed.

1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.

2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, esp. of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.

I'm a patriot because I worked for Paul Wellstone... wait.

thanks for pointing out the flaw it will be corrected how about some more of dem der emails, logan clark order some gis

should have known not to try and find patriots on here

I'm a patriot! But then I'm married to a limey so that might make me inelligible

Aasen, I can name every President from Washington to Gee Dubbya without thinking bout it.

Does that qualify me?

will the limey admit that a queen is a joke, shit I sure hope snillary doesn't win

FREE FUCKING SHIRTS

WWW.americanmmagear.com ,My picture is kinda hot....

he says the entire royal family is a waste of air and money ...

I think Hillary is a bigger waste!

I do not mean to exclude altogether the idea of patriotism. I know it exists, and I know it has done much in the present contest. But I will venture to assert, that a great and lasting war can never be supported on this principle alone. - George Washington.
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. (1918)- Theodore Roosevelt.
Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them! ~Albert Einstein.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.- Edward Abbey.
Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.-Howard Zinn.
Fear is the foundation of most governments.- John Adams.
Does the government fear us? Or do we fear the government? When the people fear the government, tyranny has found victory. The federal government is our servant, not our master! -Thomas Jefferson.
Go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger.- ?

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, hated and scorned, when his cause succeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

-Mark Twain

I'm a member of the Patriot Guard Riders, we just had our state rally in Pine City over the weekend.

http://www.mnpatriotguard.org/

The Red Bulls will be finally coming home in several phases this summer, so we'll have lots of welcome home missions to go to, if anybody wants to join in. You don't have to be a rider to join in, just willing to show respect and honor to our soldiers and their families. BTW, the Red Bulls have been serving the longest stint in Iraq of any unit in all of our armed services, some of these guys have been gone for two years.

A speaker at our rally said something very true: many people say that they support our troops, but what do they really do? Putting a yellow ribbon magnet on your car doesn't cut it. There are lost of opportunities out there to get involved and make a difference.

Sorry if I've been ranting. Actually, no I'm not.

Of course Einstein said that his country lost, Zinn is an outright limo commie, but hey I am all for overthrow of the gov. you go first.