American UFC fans suck

It never ceases to amaze me how American UFC fans manage to show their complete lack of class by booing some of the best fighters in the world just because they think the fight isn't going the way they like.

I hope this trend changes.Americans are great I just hope they start respecting their fighters.

Hey,  it's not americas fault,   Idiots are a world wide problem, and constantly growing it seems..

Hockey Sucks!!! Boo for hockey!

I agree with Catchy--

I have been to a bunch of shows (though not this one), and that seemed to be way more booing and faster than I remember.

i agree, very sad to see so much booing.

"In China today, Bill Gates is Britney Spears. In America today, Britney Spears is Britney Spears -- and that is our problem." - Thomas Friedman

In America we expect more, the rest of the world just has low standards.

"Hey, it's not americas fault, Idiots are a world wide problem, and constantly growing it seems.. "

Hate to say this, but the United States seems to have the highest population of uneducated idiots in general.

The boos were more than justified. Sometimes the matchups are no good.

It makes me think that the majority of the fans in attendance are not hard core fans and really just want to go to work on monday to brag to their co-workers that they just attended a UFC event.

It's almost like the UFC should have some kind of test to prove your not a moron before they sell you a ticket.

I just hate to see the best fighters in the world booed by a bunch of morons.

Have you ever watched a Pride event? Japanese audiences don't act that way. This has been a problem with the(US)UFC events for several years now and it's getting even worse.

boos were justified.

if they paid, then they can boo all they want... cote x smith was a snooze fest.. .booing good. lutter got bood for the obvious reason...they bood when there was controversy w/ the huerta fight... seems fans bood when the action wasn't there for prolonged periods of time or when a probably rule break occurred... sounds like boos were based on worth reasons.

how to educate those loosers??

hopeless IMO

TTT

Cote and Smith deserved to be boo'd.

"Hate to say this, but the United States seems to have the highest population of uneducated idiots in general."

I have lived in multiple countries and would disagree with that statement. Well per capita that is perhaps they have more idiots than some based simple on having a larger population but per capita I dont think the US has is worse than a bunch of other places, now fat people that is a different story.

Man they have no idea on strategy.They expect every fighter to hop in the ring and go toe to toe.Cote though not very exciteing fought the fight he needed to fight to win.He had to respect Smith's power.

I myself would love to see two guys square off and trade punch's but that is not realistic all the time.

It seems like the idiots are the only ones who can afford a ticket.

"It seems like the idiots are the only ones who can afford a ticket."

So ?? that makes them less idiots in your eyes?

While I do think that America is getting dumbed down as a society, the crowd at the UFC is not indicative of this. The problem is that "Ultimate Fighting" is the trendy thing going on right now, and with that you have fans that want to see knockouts, and who know very little about the actual strategies and techniques involved.