American UFC fans suck

Quick that is a very accurate statement.

"While I do think that America is getting dumbed down as a society, the crowd at the UFC is not indicative of this. The problem is that "Ultimate Fighting" is the trendy thing going on right now, and with that you have fans that want to see knockouts, and who know very little about the actual strategies and techniques involved."

• Great point.

But nevertheless, the live audiences are embarrassing.

ttt for a show away from sin city

The live UFC audience is an embarrassment to humanity.

American fans boo every sport so get over it. Been like this for ever.........

"
American fans boo every sport so get over it. Been like this for ever........."

case in point

mike schmidt

arguably the greatest third baseman ever and helped lead the philies to a ws in 1980 yet he was boo'ed at almost every atbat in philly

They boo every thing in philly........Just like here in detroit......One man that neva got booed was yzerman......

some people just will never know what real fighting is about until you get them in the cage or grapple with them.

I was actually surprised about how many people were cheering at the end of the Griffin/Edgar fight. There was a lot of time spent on the ground and takedowns, and the fans gave the loudest applause to that fight it seemed. Look for clinching along the fence to be banned in 2008.

Just a little side note.I didn't hear anyone booing Cro Cop.They might have been worried he would kick their heads off.

Man I can't wait to see him destroy Silvia.