American women in a 28sec clip

1. Craves the attention of strangers
  2. Dresses in a stupid manner to achieve #1
  3. Lacks basic skills such cooking or safely
  4. When the chips are down, cant make a basic choice and will just freeze up
  5. Will rely on others to get them out of the mess they themselves put themselves in
32 Likes

The fact she took a second to look at the cam when the fire started to get out of hand is the worst part.

She knows she fucked up but she had to get that second of cam interaction in.

7 Likes
  1. Making a living for doing nothing due to pathetic simps

I fucking died laughing at this when i saw it in the clown world thread last night, just something so funny about how ridiculous it was

6 Likes

I wanna see the whole clip. Like what happened after she screamed for help etc.

5 Likes

Did she die?

1 Like

I just checked her twitch channel and her stuff is blocked unless you subscribe to her. Hopefully whoever made the clip has the whole thing, but otherwise we’re out of luck

4 Likes

I’d eat her butt

7 Likes

That sucks. I really want to see the aftermath.

2 Likes

they edited out the man casually walking in and putting the pot lid on , snuffing out the flames immediately.

8 Likes

I wish I could laugh at this. There is a reason I mounted a fire extinguisher in our kitchen.

8 Likes

That right there is an absolute worthless human being…well except for being a prostitute maybe! Goddamn! smh!

3 Likes

God damn it I keep rewatching and that second she takes for the cam interaction keeps pissing me off.

You have an active fire and you take time to look at your fans! Why? Are you that broken of a human that you need to do that?

Fucking pathatic.

6 Likes

From now on she needs to just use a microwave.

2 Likes

Lookatmelookatme!

4 Likes

Most likely, the fire department showed up and ran a train on her

3 Likes

Now I REALLY want to see the whole clip.

5 Likes

This was brutal on many levels lollll.

Just the other day I saw a woman let a little French bulldog propel her into the chest of random guy walking down the street. Lol the dog got excited seeing this person and sent her fucking flying into him just a massive face palm.

I just shook my head, get it together lady it’s a fucking french bulldog control that thing.

4 Likes

From when she started calling for help, this is exactly what I was waiting to happen

Salt will smother the fire almost as well as covering it with a lid , while baking soda chemically extinguishes it. But you’ll need a lot of each–toss on handfuls with abandon until the flame subsides. Avoid using flour or baking powder, which can explode in the flames instead of snuffing them out.

4 Likes

Oh, you poor innocent soul.

Not even microwave ovens are safe from this level of incompetence. My wife has put something in the microwave for a time, not based on how long it will take to cook/heat, but based on how long she was going to go off and do something else. Going to go into the backyard for 20 minutes to water the flowers? sets microwave for 20 minutes Her logic was that she wanted it to still be warm when she came back. For some reason she thought a microwave would only heat something up to a certain temperature and not more.

10 Likes