Americans are very strange.

Some of the things I’ve seen on social media in recent days.

* that they are being treated like Jews in Nazi Germany 

* that wearing face masks is on par with some of the head restraints slaves were forced to wear.

* the disposal of food is on par with the U.S govt killing 1.5 million buffalo in the 1800s to stave the Native Americans and make them dependent on the U.S Govt for food.

21 Likes

its a tragic world at times

Not all of them of course, but the USA has a high population of utter morons...

What do I say to your science, I don't believe your science because I believe god.

Dont need to worry about covid because I am covered in the blood of jesus.

And just look at their "news" reporting on this...

6 Likes

You're friends with some real idiots.

1 Like

KingMartyrJack -
WALES -

* that wearing face masks is on par with some of the head restraints slaves were forced to wear.

* the disposal of food is on par with the U.S govt killing 1.5 million buffalo in the 1800s to stave the Native Americans and make them dependent on the U.S Govt for food.

Yeah.

I became one at the wrong time in history.

It is what it is.

Just what we need, a guilt laden liberal foreigner.

9 Likes

If we judge a country by the most vocal on social media, they are all full of weird and retarded people. 

2 Likes

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

Not all of them of course, but the USA has a high population of utter morons...

What do I say to your science, I don't believe your science because I believe god.

Dont need to worry about covid because I am covered in the blood of jesus.

And just look at their "news" reporting on this...

"Start shooting at them.  Simple.  You want to take the side of a tyrannical state, be ready to be shot at" That's lifted from another thread on here talking about law enforcement should disobey their orders 

1 Like

The weirdest thing to me, is it’s all the same people who preach about not being a liberal pussy, who compare being told to stay indoors to being a Jew in Nazi Germany. Thus showing that they are in fact one of the most spoilt pussies on the face of the Earth 

12 Likes

KingMartyrJack -
donkypunch55 -
KingMartyrJack -
WALES -

Yeah.

It is what it is.

Just what we need, a guilt laden liberal foreigner.

Just what we need; an idiot who thinks I'm a liberal. 

Of course you’re a liberal, you disagree with a far righty! Just like you’d be a racist if you disagree with a far lefty! 

3 Likes

America is in the "chickens coming home to roost" phase of a Republican presidency.

This is always a bit of a wild ride.

3 Likes

Dreville79 -

The weirdest thing to me, is it’s all the same people who preach about not being a liberal pussy, who compare being told to stay indoors to being a Jew in Nazi Germany. Thus showing that they are in fact one of the most spoilt pussies on the face of the Earth 

Is there actual “stay indoors” lockdowns going on? I thought it was mostly just no restaurants or gatherings. If I look outside there are people everywhere, and other than the occasional mask, everything seems normal. 

Arodjohns -
KingMartyrJack - 
WALES -

Yeah.

It is what it is.

If you aren't willing to be an American, go some where else.

a weird argument.  wouldn't a real american stay and make the changes they want.

WALES -

NOne of this is normal American behavior. 

1 Like

Tmaguru -

Dont forget antifa,  the anti fascist organization funded by george soros who wear masks and bash people with clubs who dont agree with them while calling everyone else a nazi.

Yeah, Americans are weird as fuck.

now this is bizarre. not in the fact that there is a fringe group doing this. but in the fact that they have not been more broadly condemned

1 Like

Only assholes are comparing this to nazi germany. it is not the norm by far. that doesn't mean that the way we are being locked down needs to be looked at as acceptable or the right decision. 

1 Like

Lol at all the US leftists running in to this thread to agree. 

7 Likes

dhughes -

Lol at all the US leftists running in to this thread to agree. 

Leftists are the most self hating Caucasians on earth 

5 Likes

KingMartyrJack - 
WALES -

Yeah.

It is what it is.

You may have become an American on paper, but you are not an American. No true American would lament the fact of becoming an American.

You can lament the problems we have as a society, lament how we have lost aspects of our greatness, but lament becoming an American? NEVER!

7 Likes

Were not so easy to give up our rights as you all.

5 Likes

White people are ruining this country

1 Like