Americans...(Traveling)

So I was flying home through central america yesterday. There were a group of African Americans traveling home from Belize, their connection was in El Salvador. There is a secondary checkpoint that everyone traveling to the states has to go through. An African American lady lost her shit as the inspector going through her bag, the same way the inspector goes through every bag. She threw her toiletry bag across the room with all her might, almost hitting me. She told the inspector to 'go fuck yourself'.

I don't know if they were treated badly, but it was a bad display.

When arriving in the USA, we were greeted by an African American woman, TSA worker. She was speaking to all the passengers as if we were idiots - 'Citizens in this line'. Shitty attitude.

Welcome to the US of A mother fuckers.

I just got back from an all inclusive in Mexico and I was treated well and fairly. Except...Cincinnati's airport is an absolute clusterfuck. Customs and the airport and everyone in it are just mouthbreathing drooling monkey retards.

The TSA are crap but never had an issue with customs.

In some countries they shake you down for a bribe. Could be a lot worse.

the guy sitting next to me was farting the whole way home. it was disgusting. It smelled like my grandmothers on a sunday afternoon.

raleigh - the guy sitting next to me was farting the whole way home. it was disgusting. It smelled like my grandmothers warm queefs she used to dutch oven me with using her church dresses on sunday afternoons in my youth.

bro - wtf?

my grandmother just passed away recently bro.

raleigh - my grandmother just passed away recently bro.

sorry to hear that, but I stand by my queef joke, grammy would want you to laugh at it

you heartless bastard.