Americans

How can you actually vote a celebrity into office!?!? Especially One with the worst wig in the world!!!!!????

I mean for the love of all that is sensible and has decorum. Ladies and gentlemen, please.

"Hey let's fire that country"

"Bang bang, yeehawww I'm an American celebrity in office, yeehawww let's nuke those guys!! Why??? Because they have a rival businesses head office there, yehawwwww" Phone Post 3.0

It's him or an alleged criminal that's being investigated by the FBI on multiple corruption charges.

How the fuck anyone would vote for Hillary is beyond me, I cringe every time I hear her speak. Phone Post 3.0

Because AMERICA THAT'S WHY

Can we get a rule where if you're going to talk shit about another country you have to post what bullshit country you're from so the rest of us can make fun of (your SHITSTAIN country here) Phone Post 3.0

JustSaying - It's him or an alleged criminal that's being investigated by the FBI on multiple corruption charges.

How the fuck anyone would vote for Hillary is beyond me, I cringe every time I hear her speak. Phone Post 3.0
There are people dumb enough to vote for Trump and you still can't understand how anyone can vote Hillary? Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled -
SolidFox - How can you actually vote a celebrity into office!?!? Especially One with the worst wig in the world!!!!!????

I mean for the love of all that is sensible and has decorum. Ladies and gentlemen, please.

"Bang bang, yeehawww I'm an American celebrity in office, yeehawww let's nuke those guys!! Why??? Because they have a rival businesses head office there, yehawwwww" Phone Post 3.0

It isn't a wig.

Yeah, it's a weave.

http://gawker.com/is-donald-trump-s-hair-a-60-000-weave-a-gawker-invest-1777581357 Phone Post 3.0

I'm with you SolidFox. We've got a couple of AWFUL choices, just awful, but still Hillary is a pretty easy choice, as awful as she is.

JJitsu - Can we get a rule where if you're going to talk shit about another country you have to post what bullshit country you're from so the rest of us can make fun of (your SHITSTAIN country here) Phone Post 3.0

This.

We get it - you're looking at America from the outside in & laughing at insert reason here. Happens all the time on this forum.

But unless you're willing to open yourself up to the same sort of criticism over whatever flavor of dipshittery your country is full of, STFU already. It just gets old.

dhughes - It wouldn't be the first time. Ronald Reagan Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

The actor? Phone Post 3.0

jasperb -
The actor? Phone Post 3.0
And lets not forget, Govenor. He was also very politically active in Hollywood politics inside SAG. The Presidency wasnt his first political rodeo. Phone Post 3.0

SolidFox - How can you actually vote a celebrity into office!?!? Especially One with the worst wig in the world!!!!!????

I believe I have been misunderstood good people of America.

I like America and I like a massive amount about what America represents, so therefore that's why I didn't insult America, I'm insulting the decision to elect a power hungry, money baron into your most respected office, the man only cares for himself and his image, it is downright insane.

Again, god bless America, god bless the people of the USA, the world even.

We just don't need another Scoundrel with a hidden self promoting agenda controlling one of the superpowers of the world. Phone Post 3.0

SolidFox -

I like America and I like a massive amount about what America represents, so therefore that's why I didn't insult America, I'm insulting the decision to elect a power hungry, money baron into your most respected office, the man only cares for himself and his image, it is downright insane.

We just don't need another Scoundrel with a hidden self promoting agenda controlling one of the superpowers of the world. Phone Post 3.0
That last paragraph applies to all politicians Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -
SolidFox -

That last paragraph applies to all politicians Phone Post 3.0
I agree and that's a different thread to be made, they're all bad. It'd be good if you guys changed that because the rest would follow! Phone Post 3.0

The OG is a cuck paradise

You should all be ashamed of yourselves Phone Post 3.0

Suspiciously Official - SolidFox is a troll. He makes garbage posts daily.

Don't fall into the vortex. Phone Post 3.0
You're a gaping cataclysmic vagina filled with STDs. Phone Post 3.0

I kept telling myself that Americans weren't that dumb, at least not many of them, to actually support a clown like Trump. I think the whole rest of the world thought it was a decent laugh at first. Now here we are and it's just depressing. Honestly Trump supporters, you're embarrassing the shit out of your country. Phone Post 3.0

All you have to.do.is.look at who the Dems are running and you'll have your answer. Phone Post 3.0