americas birthday. is it right to celebrate

this year blew the lid open on what has been swept under the rug, time after time. this time the rug cannot cover up the mess because the rug got thrown out for being old and no longer serves its purpose.

its like that creepy cousin who somehow has done well for himself -'- but he's that racist, domestic abusive guy who pays his taxes but is alone on the holidays now for a good reason. MANY americans feel this way about our country and for the first time in history -'- it's okay not to celebrate.

i'm not saying this is my stance but i'm sure i'll get the downvotes anyways.

4 Likes

16 Likes

sex

Fuck that. This country has done more than Any other to spread the ideals of liberty and freedom. We have our scars and warts, but there's a reason people want to be here. 

Celebrate it. 

10 Likes

Well, fireworks are sort of like bombs bursting in air... which is a reminder of that racist anthem BLM seem to hate now. Since many people like to equate fireworks with the 4th of July, I guess the 4th is now racist.

So no, it is no longer ok to celebrate.

But I am going to do it anyway, because fuck you.

2 Likes

Then leave.

You get downvoted because you're a pussy idiot and a disgrace to all men that went through real struggles before you. 

3 Likes

DollawayGotFistedByAPillow - 

You get downvoted because you're a pussy idiot and a disgrace to all men that went through real struggles before you. 

Well, that about sums it up.

Happy 4th, DollawayGotFistedByAPillow

1 Like

ShanTheMan -

You better believe it brother. 

2 Likes

Gonna be Siberia up in this bitch for op soon. 

1 Like

havomaster -

Fuck that. This country has done more than Any other to spread the ideals of liberty and freedom. We have our scars and warts, but there's a reason people want to be here. 

Celebrate it. 

This is actually a false statement. 

USA is not the most free country and has not spread the most ideals of liberty and freedom. 

The US is not even in the top 30 for human rights. 

2 Likes

Yes, of course it's right to celebrate it. 

1 Like

We get it. Liberals like you hate America.

10 Likes

Gtfo here with this shit troll. 

6 Likes

DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

/thread

You should celebrate it by taking your bitch ass to some other country and never coming back. I hear Liberia is particularly nice this time of year. 

3 Likes

jkd4200 - 
havomaster -

Celebrate it. 

USA is not the most free country and has not spread the most ideals of liberty and freedom. 

THIS.

Most Americans have been effectively brainwashed by a biased education system which teaches histories that aren't completely true.

Most don't know there is a planet full of other countries, those of which have more freedoms.

The only people that want to move to the U.S. are those in 3rd world countries looking to milk the governement handouts.

1 Like

Q Anon - 
jkd4200 - 
havomaster -

Celebrate it. 

THIS.

Most Americans have been effectively brainwashed by a biased education system which teaches histories that aren't completely true.

Most don't know there is a planet full of other countries, those of which have more freedoms.

The only people that want to move to the U.S. are those in 3rd world countries looking to milk the governement handouts.

Why you 2 faggot white liberals go wash some BLM feet.

2 Likes

GET THE FUCK OUT OP! WE DONT WANT YOU!

2 Likes

Leave bitch.... get out the way... take your family with ya 

3 Likes