americas birthday. is it right to celebrate

rexkwondo79 -

this year blew the lid open on what has been swept under the rug, time after time. this time the rug cannot cover up the mess because the rug got thrown out for being old and no longer serves its purpose.

its like that creepy cousin who somehow has done well for himself -'- but he's that racist, domestic abusive guy who pays his taxes but is alone on the holidays now for a good reason. MANY americans feel this way about our country and for the first time in history -'- it's okay not to celebrate.

i'm not saying this is my stance but i'm sure i'll get the downvotes anyways.

I voted you down for being a gigantic American freedom hating douchebag........

As well as being a bitch. 

Happy 4th of July you freedom hating cocksucker

1 Like

1 Like

You're not an American, OP.

You're just a prick who lives here.

6 Likes

DAVID H -
Q Anon - 
jkd4200 - 
havomaster -

Fuck that. This country has done more than Any other to spread the ideals of liberty and freedom. We have our scars and warts, but there's a reason people want to be here. 

Celebrate it. 

This is actually a false statement. 

USA is not the most free country and has not spread the most ideals of liberty and freedom. 

The US is not even in the top 30 for human rights. 

THIS.

Most Americans have been effectively brainwashed by a biased education system which teaches histories that aren't completely true.

Most don't know there is a planet full of other countries, those of which have more freedoms.

The only people that want to move to the U.S. are those in 3rd world countries looking to milk the governement handouts.

Why you 2 faggot white liberals go wash some BLM feet.

I don’t even know what that means.... but,

you can love your country and still understand facts. You can even have basic reading skills. 

It’s not anti USA just because there is a fact that we have some of the worst human rights in the world. 

for being the “#1” country you would expect us to be top two. 

but 40th????!!!!! Damn. 

Op sounds like somebody stuck somethin up his booty and broke it off.

jkd4200 -
DAVID H -
Q Anon - 
jkd4200 - 
havomaster -

Fuck that. This country has done more than Any other to spread the ideals of liberty and freedom. We have our scars and warts, but there's a reason people want to be here. 

Celebrate it. 

USA is not the most free country and has not spread the most ideals of liberty and freedom. 

THIS.

Most Americans have been effectively brainwashed by a biased education system which teaches histories that aren't completely true.

Most don't know there is a planet full of other countries, those of which have more freedoms.

The only people that want to move to the U.S. are those in 3rd world countries looking to milk the governement handouts.

you can love your country and still understand facts. You can even have basic reading skills. 

It’s not anti USA just because there is a fact that we have some of the worst human rights in the world. 

but 40th????!!!!! Damn. 

He means it literally, quite a few whitey is evil type white folk kneeled and washed black people feet, self flagellated their backs to mimic the whoes of slavery etc.

Virtual signaling is reaching new heights during these protests.

jkd4200 -
DAVID H -
Q Anon - 
jkd4200 - 
havomaster -

Celebrate it. 

THIS.

but 40th????!!!!! Damn. 

Ooooh boy.  Human rights. 

Everbody keep in mind this is likely a UN inspired list...you know the Human Rights council chaired by fucking LIBYA at one point...a country that thanks to the Obama administration is now so free it has active slave markets (not that it was great prior).

I want everybody to keep in mind that typically when we are talking human rights we are almost never talking about civil or negative rights and almost always talking about group rights (not rights) and positive rights (free shit).  So lay it on me, what human rights doesn't the US have?  What "rights" do 39 other countries have that we dont, and what 39 countries?  

2 Likes
CavemanDave -
jkd4200 -
DAVID H -
Q Anon - 
jkd4200 - 
havomaster -

Celebrate it. 

THIS.

but 40th????!!!!! Damn. 

Everbody keep in mind this is likely a UN inspired list...you know the Human Rights council chaired by fucking LIBYA at one point...a country that thanks to the Obama administration is now so free it has active slave markets (not that it was great prior).

I want everybody to keep in mind that typically when we are talking human rights we are almost never talking about civil or negative rights and almost always talking about group rights and positive rights (free shit).  So lay it on me, what human rights doesn't the US have?  What "rights" do 39 other countries have that we dont, and what 39 countries?  

Please, putting into questiong the UN Human Rights Watch Council of which Venezuela is currently part of? Unthinkable.

CavemanDave -
jkd4200 -
DAVID H -
Q Anon - 
jkd4200 - 
havomaster -

Celebrate it. 

THIS.

but 40th????!!!!! Damn. 

I want everybody to keep in mind that typically when we are talking human rights we are almost never talking about civil or negative rights and almost always talking about group rights and positive rights (free shit).  So lay it on me, what human rights doesn't the US have?  What "rights" do 39 other countries have that we dont, and what 39 countries?  

But but but we ranked 40th.

The first rule of trolling is to not over play your hand. Op is a faggot troll.

Yes it is. Somehow your troll account never gets frozen despite hundreds of vote downs, I wonder why that is?

Communists are not people. 

OP is a Communist. 

OP is not people. 

2 Likes

OP takes responsibility! Lol

Another 8 year old account, never seen before, with 300 posts. Cool. 

4 Likes

rufus -

Lol, right?  Not even subtle.

and you can bet your motherfuckin ass I’m celebrating the 4th.

America ain’t perfect but it’s better than most and I’m proud to live here.

I’d love OP to school me on all the better countries who are waaaay more free.

1 Like

rufus -

My account is 8 years old. I got like 60 posts. I just don't post a lot. It seems strange to me that someone 8 years ago would create a bunch of accounts to post in 2020. But who knows. A lot of crazies here in the OG. Haha

In for jkd to explain how we have "some of the worst human rights" in the world. 

As much as i dislike the current president you're insane op

Every country had its issues and of course one of the most diverse, impactful countries is going to be extremely scrutinized

America had its issues and is slow to change, but it is great

Diabeetus -

In for jkd to explain how we have "some of the worst human rights" in the world. 

Same

All the pussies enjoying the big American titty - “it’s not true. America is no good.”

Ok go live in Derpy Europe then. More sweet American nectar for me. 

1 Like