AMERICA'S TOP KIDS

Kipp,

My kids are 6 and 8 they have been wrestling for 2 years and would like to try NAGA. Based on limited submissions can I call tap or stop the contest if they get caught. This would be the only way I would allow them to do it. Thanx Bud hope to see you soon

Shaun Wagner

fighter54, as an occasional NAGA ref I think I can answer your question, and the short answer is yes, you may tap for your kids/throw in the towel.

I think you'll find that NAGA and its refs are supremely conscientious of the kids safety. The refs are all very experienced grapplers and know when a submission is properly applied, even if the kid isn't tapping, in which case the ref will stop the match.

naga rocks! the refs do a wonderful job. safety is primary.

CDRanka,

That is an impressive resume for one so young. My son was to compete at NAGA this year but is out with a broken collarbone. May I ask you son's weight? My son is 69 pounds. I only ask to get a sense of whether they would ever meet if my son competed in the U.S.

Thanks.

TTT for the future of our sport!

magnus, he is a little one @ 44lbs. his opponents are
usualy 64lbs or less

ttt for the kids!!

lol even though i no im the best lol

ttt

Tops for the KIDS!

TTT

TTT

The refs at Naga are very good at watching for
submissions with kid's. My son is 10 and has
entered the Naga twice and has done very well in
them. The refs are very good!

cuz the east coast rocks.

so does the midwest!

every body kiss my ass...in this years naga..chicago..i will teah all u guys whats up..

shout..ntsk!!

My student Tyler Oconner took First place saturday in the 70 - 79lbs 11 year old No Gi division after only training with me in Ct for 6 weeks this kid is going to be awsome so watch out guys.

Andrew Calandrelli - Team Renzo Gracie

ttt

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Apr/2004432670475654259058.jpg

CHRIS "THE MACHINE" DRANKA , MASTER BOB and

SAL "THE PUNISHER" REYES. Thank you MASTER BOB for making our kids on AMERICA'S  TOP  KIDS.   Reyes and Dranka family!!