Amici versus Rampage

Bro, Amici by rolling figure five toe-hold for sure. One time, I saw Amici fight a dude in Florida when the dude argued that the beegee's suck...Amici was pissed. He got the dude's dad and mauled him..bro, the dad was tough, but Amici rigged him up to his 4 wheel drive and dragged him down the street - counter THAT with the guard, pal!! He was awesome, bro. Sometimes my head hurts when I hang upside down, is that normal?

Bro, Amici by rolling figure five toe-hold for sure. One time, I saw Amici fight a dude in Florida when the dude argued that the beegee's suck...Amici was pissed. He got the dude's dad and mauled him..bro, the dad was tough, but Amici rigged him up to his 4 wheel drive and dragged him down the street - counter THAT with the guard, pal!! He was awesome, bro. Sometimes my head hurts when I hang upside down, is that normal?

Dude, what do you mean, WTF? If Amici heard you say that there would be a problem for sure. One time, a guy selling fruit tried to whistle at Amici's girlfriend. I don't blame him coz she was friggin hot. She looked a lot like Carmen Electra but with a shaved head. Sometimes my left hand shakes a lot. Is that normal? This guy whistled and Amici flew into a rage, bro. He, like, grabbed the dudes fruit and attacked a nearby orphanage - it was wild!!

Last time: WTF?!?!?!?!?

whoa... nice name

Yo Amechi... that what I thought.  lol

Akosa