Amirkhani and Holdsworth--I think you'll enjoy

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. I really think you will enjoy this one. I've never laughed so hard recording a show before.
Adam Hunter

For later.. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Sub/dom Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

You should try and get Dominique Robinson on the show Phone Post 3.0

This is a must listen... The Amirkhani interview was not gold, it's fucking platinum Phone Post 3.0

worldhero - This is a must listen... The Amirkhani interview was not gold, it's fucking platinum Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for listening Phone Post 3.0

Waiting for it on the app Phone Post 3.0

On the last one with Ricci, I disagree with you and Jake wholeheartedly on the first Lawler vs Macdonald fight.

Only one way to settle it, in the bedroom Phone Post 3.0

I hate you for making me laugh so much at work in my silent office Adam! I wasn't sure if makwan actually thought he was talking to mcgregor Phone Post 3.0

Fapping2FabersButtChin - I hate you for making me laugh so much at work in my silent office Adam! I wasn't sure if makwan actually thought he was talking to mcgregor Phone Post 3.0
This was my favorite show up to date..Thanks for the listen bud Phone Post 3.0

I use podcast republic. I think they messed up the fox transition. Soundcloud on my phone is kinda weird. Goddamnit Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - Waiting for it on the app Phone Post 3.0
Since it's been rebranded, you probably need to subscribe to the new one on iTunes. Phone Post 3.0

Spider man will never be the same... Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Spider man will never be the same... Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

Amirkhani is fucking hilarious.

I only have a couple podcasts on my "always listen" list and MMA Roasted is one of them.

Bravo, bravo!

OJTT_ShanTheMan - On the last one with Ricci, I disagree with you and Jake wholeheartedly on the first Lawler vs Macdonald fight.

Werd. Lawler won that fight. Phone Post 3.0

Saying he is going to Spiderman Conor and getting a blowjob on air makes him the most outlandish guy out there. It will be interesting to see if it pays off for him in fans and fight purses.

I for one, hope it does pay off for the kid.

IronWill -
OJTT_ShanTheMan - On the last one with Ricci, I disagree with you and Jake wholeheartedly on the first Lawler vs Macdonald fight.

Adam pussied out on settling it like real men

In the bedroom Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_ShanTheMan -
IronWill -

Adam pussied out on settling it like real men

In the bedroom Phone Post 3.0
Lol I'm not really sure what that means Phone Post 3.0