Amirkhani and Holdsworth--I think you'll enjoy

That has to be my favorite podcast episode ever. I was dying during that entire Makwan interview and my friend was on the floor crying. Great stuff Adam

ToneT - That has to be my favorite podcast episode ever. I was dying during that entire Makwan interview and my friend was on the floor crying. Great stuff Adam
Thanks man. Have a great holiday Phone Post 3.0

bumping so the Saturday crew can have a laugh

Man, that was hilarious. After reading a finnish newspaper stories about Amirkhani and his family's hardship and triumphant rise to the UFC I get to listen to him talking about throwing cum into girls' faces and cumming to their throats. Awesome to the max!

Nice work Adam. I haven't had time to listen to one in a little while and you guys were cracking me up. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - Nice work Adam. I haven't had time to listen to one in a little while and you guys were cracking me up. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bud Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter -
Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. I really think you will enjoy this one. I've never laughed so hard recording a show before.
Adam Hunter
Just caught it Adam. Great stuff as usual...

Makwan was GOLD...!!! Phone Post 3.0

! Phone Post 3.0

CGJiuJitsu -
Adam Hunter -
Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. I really think you will enjoy this one. I've never laughed so hard recording a show before.
Adam Hunter
Just caught it Adam. Great stuff as usual...

Makwan was GOLD...!!! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bud. We have Joanna J and Julianna Pena on Monday Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

That was pretty epic...and I don't usually toss that word around much.

Good work man Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem13 - That was pretty epic...and I don't usually toss that word around much.

Good work man Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bud. Glad you enjoyed. Spider-Man. Phone Post 3.0

Makwan deserves his own show Phone Post 3.0

Wow, finally listened and that was incredible. I haven't laughed that hard to a podcast in quite a while. Phone Post 3.0

She was like Chris Wide Man

Fucking hilarious Phone Post 3.0