Amnesty for former Bisping haters

I've seen loads of people saying things like 'I dont normally like Bisping but...', or 'for once i agree with UKTT' recently.

It seems like there are a lot of Bisping fans who, for some reason or another, are ashamed to admit that they like the count.  Could this be because many of these people have been Bisping haters in the past?  I think so.

As far as i'm concerned, everyone makes mistakes, even Bisping himself.  But, like Bisping, we should be able to learn from those mistakes.  So what I propose is this - an amnesty for former Bisping haters.  Just admit that you were wrong, but now realise that the count will be champion in 2012 and the UKTT will decide whether to forgive you or not.

Frobenius - I've seen loads of people saying things like 'I dont normally like Bisping but...', or 'for once i agree with UKTT' recently.

It seems like there are a lot of Bisping fans who, for some reason or another, are ashamed to admit that they like the count.  Could this be because many of these people have been Bisping haters in the past?  I think so.

As far as i'm concerned, everyone makes mistakes, even Bisping himself.  But, like Bisping, we should be able to learn from those mistakes.  So what I propose is this - an amnesty for former Bisping haters.  Just admit that you were wrong, but now realise that the count will be champion in 2012 and the UKTT will decide whether to forgive you or not.

Yeah, no.

Bat21 - Yeah, no.

I would not have accepted your apology anyway, I should have pointed out in the first post that trolls will not be considered.

crickets

If you remove my hatred, I'll only be left with apathy. Phone Post

Bat21 - crickets

Fine.  The uptake hasn't been as swift as I would have liked.  I put this down to the general anti-Bisping atmosphere of the UG, people are afraid to come out and declare themselves fans.

My offer is hereby withdrawn, when Bisping wins no mercy will be given to the haters.

Mods, feel free to delete this thread, the amnesty has been cancelled.

Would it surprise you that the last time a troll (I think I have one of his SNs in a pm from EB) threw personal insults at Mike in a thread here on the UG that Mike was also posting, it was Archer who assembled the troops, started the VTFD chain, alerted the mods and got him banned? Might have been an IP ban too, because it was the last SN I remember that guy using on the UG.

True.

Despite the rivalry, I usually pull for Mike. The fight with Dan was an exception partially because Hendo is the man, but also because EB and HBL had waged a PR war on the UG to turn everyone against Mike. I'll be cheering for him against Chael (would have pulled for Maia, though) even though it would mean I end up with another horrific and vulgar SN. 

I seek amnesty from the Cypriot Top Team, not the UKTT. Sorry. Phone Post

If you suck my dick, well, and I mean damn well, I will give you amnesty for making this thread. But if you spit afterwards, deals off.

Duke of Earl
3297 Pheasant Pie Road
Nottingham, UK

0-808-SHUT-DA-FUCKUP

lmao.

Much like with Fedor, Bisping is hated more because of his obnoxious fans. I realize Frobenius is a troll, but actual Bisping fans aren't far off.

sevenwithcheese - Much like with Fedor, Bisping is hated more because of his obnoxious fans. I realize Frobenius is a troll, but actual Bisping fans aren't far off.

You realise wrong dickhead, I am just a passionate fan.

frederic -  I seek amnesty from the Cypriot Top Team, not the UKTT. Sorry. Phone Post
It's the Cypriot American Top Team....and amnesty is granted. We are a forgiving folk, probably because we drink so much wine.

Authority Figure - If you suck my dick, well, and I mean damn well, I will give you amnesty for making this thread. But if you spit afterwards, deals off.

Duke of Earl
3297 Pheasant Pie Road
Nottingham, UK

0-808-SHUT-DA-FUCKUP

lmao.

Post of the Year Phone Post

Mods delete this thread, as I said the amnesty offer is withdrawn and I look foward to relentlessly mocking all of you when Bisping beats Sonnen.

KneeToFaceKo - 
Authority Figure - If you suck my dick, well, and I mean damn well, I will give you amnesty for making this thread. But if you spit afterwards, deals off.

Duke of Earl

3297 Pheasant Pie Road

Nottingham, UK

0-808-SHUT-DA-FUCKUP

lmao.
Post of the Year Phone Post
Hardly,  not much effort went into this.  '3297 Pheasant Pie Road'?  A four digit house number is far more typical of an american address, and we would have included a postcode.  Whats more, we tend not to have phone numbers like that.

Frobenius - 
sevenwithcheese - Much like with Fedor, Bisping is hated more because of his obnoxious fans. I realize Frobenius is a troll, but actual Bisping fans aren't far off.

You realise wrong dickhead, I am just a passionate fan.

Thin line between passion and insanity fren.

Harlem - I support and enjoy Bisping. I am a fan.

I just don't like the UK Troll Team.

this

Harlem - I support and enjoy Bisping. I am a fan.

I just don't like the UK Troll Team.

I enjoy watching Bisping fight, too. I wish he would stay in the pocket and use his footwork to generate power, but that's a technical critique. Whatever you think of him, he doesn't quit, and I've never heard of him turning down an opponent.

I can't say I don't like the UK Troll Team. It's not 2009 anymore, and they aren't much different from the CRETT (CRE Top Team, aka Sonnen wackos) or the 209 crew or Bobby Lupo. No HBL/GSTQ has done wonders to remove most of the unhealthy competitiveness.

With any kind of luck...