Amnesty for former Bisping haters

Drunkie - personally i don't see how people can hate bisping an love sonnen. bisping is who he is atleast. sure he can be an asshole but so can all of us. sonnen is all just a act. if i wanted to watch a clown i would goto the circus.
People always say this, but there is a difference. Sonnen is cutting old school pro wrestling promos. To anyone who has ever seen one, it's blatantly obvious he is playing a character, and doing so just to get under everyone's skin. For that reason, there is really no reason to hate him, as all he's doing is adding to the entertainment. All you guys who make fun of pro wrestling fans are getting worked by Chael. If you hate him, he's doing his job.

Bisping, on the other hand, comes off as a genuine asshole when he talks shit and talks himself up. Not only that, but that genuine asshole personality manifests itself through his actions. He's actually gone as far as spitting on a fighter's corner after defeating him. Then he denied doing it, and everyone focused on that and pretended like he didn't land a devastating illegal knee earlier in the fight. And you're lucky if all he does to you on TUF is spray water in your face, and not dance around like a child mocking you after you've already been knocked out and had your dreams crushed.

Chael plays an asshole, but Bisping is an asshole. That said, they're both good for the UFC.

What I like most about this fight is that both Sonnen and Bisping part their hair on the side. I think when Sonnen wins, Bisping should choose a new hairstyle.

Also, LOL @ this failure of a thread!

Naderhood -  What I like most about this fight is that both Sonnen and Bisping part their hair on the side. I think when Sonnen wins, Bisping should choose a new hairstyle.

Also, LOL @ this failure of a thread!
lol at the failure that is you.  And if anyone was to change their hair it would be sonnen, he's going to lose it all anyway due to the steroids.

Frobie, Sonnen does everything better than Bisping, even tanning. Bisping will be lucky to remember when he last won a fight when Sonnen is through with him. I am already pumped to hear what Sonnen has to say about Silva in his victory interview after the fight. Epic post fight speech will be epic, especially since Bisping will get to listen to it while being carried away from the cage on a stretcher (as a preventative measure and then he'll make a full 100% recovery and be completely healthy and continue his fighting career)

Attack Dawg - 
BradGluckman - 

Gold!! Phone Post
God you people are easily impressed.  Having seen some US 'comedy' though I can see why.

Frobenius - 
Attack Dawg - 
BradGluckman - 

Gold!! Phone Post
God you people are easily impressed.  Having seen some US 'comedy' though I can see why.

HOLY SHIT...  I know the US looks up to the UK & often steals alot of our TV shows but I didn`t know they attempted to remake Red Dwarf.

What next?   ..an American ramake of Blackadder?   lol

You didn't hear about the redone Flying Circus in the works?

Another UKTT victim - You didn't hear about the redone Flying Circus in the works?

LOL  The sad thing is if the Pythons were to allow it,it would happen.

ramit upper - 
Another UKTT victim - You didn't hear about the redone Flying Circus in the works?

LOL  The sad thing is if the Pythons were to allow it,it would happen.
Michael Bay would sign on as director, too.

Bisping's a great fighter and a good personality; I've been a fan since TUF.

I've never understood the hate.