An absolute factor in Mac's success....

It's his body shape. Look at the guy he's very awkwardly framed which I think someone mentioned on the broadcast finally I think although I dont recall who but I digress the form of his shoulders and arm length lend hand to his best weapon that counter left. He actually reminds me of a friend of mine RIP Piebo who had to have surgery because his chest was growing in instead of out. Also if you'll look at his build at 170 man hes solid as f and built like a gorilla in the ass end. That's right I'm from the south we say ass end, and know what it means lol but yeah hes got an odd build that lends help to or helps create his best weapons. He really catches a lot of people on guess what folks the ass end of that counter left. Go back and look he really uses his reach well and always had, when do you see him stay up close or clinch unless he was tired not often I'd bet. So my question to you UG while I sit here hallucinating off a fever nighttime cold meds n other shit but what's important UG does Mac have the same problem my friend did and has been living diagnosed all this time leading to him using it to his favor in MMA or am I imaging things....not literally btw

A really good wrestler who can hold you down with a little jits just happens to be his kryptonite....shouldnt take away how great an athlete as a whole the guy is. He looks great at 170 and of course this was set up for him to win. Look at cowboy you think a guy like that was going for a takedown first lol and this. He threw the fight shit is absolutely ridiculous....man I dont think he would risk what he stands for and has built for all the money in the world....had it been someone else I can almost almost see it. It's a money game but Cowboy just isnt the type of guy to play that game. He needs n wants it like anyone but no way he threw a fight. Hell I doubt hed throw a game of rock paper scissors.

Paragraphs would be an absolute factor in your success in having anybody read all that

2 Likes

Do you think Conner looked at his shoulders and wondered how could I use these or started practicing it later when he noticed it worked. His shoulders in particular looked really big thick n tight. If I didnt know any better I'd say that's one thing that people look at concerning steroid abuse. I think that hes put on a ton of muscle. I think he quit playing touch butt with that Nemo Porthole fella maybe? Anyone can confirm this? Got me curious now. R

BJTT-OGtripleOG - 

Paragraphs would be an absolute factor in your success in having anybody read all that

Sorry man you dont have to read it. I promise. I’m home sick with the worst flu I’ve had in my life with a fever that’s making it barely able to communicate. Fuck paragraphs

You fucking suck op.

Connorwinztharematch - 

You fucking suck op.

How bout you n your mom share a box of dicks. I would say a pint would do but a whole box seems more appropriate at this point.

You morons are why no fighters come here anymore and why the content is going to shit. Comment on the thread or shut the fuck up and stay in your lane.

1 Like

You think Conor looks like his chest is growing in instead of out?

this guy, cherry picking every undersized, flat footed, straight off the couch fighter on his roster

Hiimnewhere -
Connorwinztharematch - 

You fucking suck op.

How bout you n your mom share a box of dicks. I would say a pint would do but a whole box seems more appropriate at this point.

You morons are why no fighters come here anymore and why the content is going to shit. Comment on the thread or shut the fuck up and stay in your lane.

What if the box is smaller than a pint ?

I did comment on the thread. I stated it sucks. You then replied to my comment telling to me to comment. You seem confused in general.

Btw, though retired now, i used to be a " fighter" :smiley:

Your op still sucks. 

The absolute factor in Macs success from going from 145 to 170 is JUICING TO THE GILLS

duh lol 

him and Mayweather are both taking stuff that no one can catch 

Body shape is probably the 50th most important thing when it comes to being a great fighter.

Op you sound like someone I would avoid 

1 Like
MMA Experience - 

The absolute factor in Macs success from going from 145 to 170 is JUICING TO THE GILLS

duh lol 

Your post shows little more than ignorance of weight cutting, and/or hater syndrome.

Have you seen what Conor looked like when he weighed in at 145?

What do you think Conor’s actual weight was come fight night after weighing in the day before at 145?

Now consider Conor didn’t actually cut weight when he fought at 170.

Now what do you think?

Ministry of Truth -
MMA Experience - 

duh lol 

Your post shows little more than ignorance of weight cutting, and/or hater syndrome.

What do you think Conor’s actual weight was come fight night after weighing in the day before at 145?

Now what do you think?

That and mayweather pisses hot all the time.

Its built into his contracts that he can get retroactive tues and his opponents basically have a gag order.

Pretty indepth article written about this back when may-paq happened from fight city, i believe.

Connorwinztharematch - 
Ministry of Truth -
MMA Experience - 

duh lol 

Now what do you think?

Its built into his contracts that he can get retroactive tues and his opponents basically have a gag order.

Pretty indepth article written about this back when may-paq happened from fight city, i believe.

FYI, if you quote someone you typically should be commenting on something they actually wrote.

Perhaps you meant to quote ‘MMA Experience’?

Ministry of Truth -
Connorwinztharematch - 
Ministry of Truth -
MMA Experience - 

duh lol 

Now what do you think?

FYI, if you quote someone you typically should be commenting on something they actually wrote.

Perhaps you meant to quote ‘MMA Experience’?

Well i was continuing the discourse or so i thought. My bad. 

BJTT-OGtripleOG -

Lol