An attention whore, a perv and a goober (Vid)

Oldie but goodie LOL. 

Whats his screen name?

LOL that family.

What was the point of that?

Why was she doing that in public if she didnt want to get video
'd?

Why was the biker white knighting?

Why was the guy video taping the most irritating piece of shit on the planet?

Chocolate Rain....

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0HhrwIwp0

I'm pretty sure that is the title of icy mike and passive jays new podcast haha

judomf - Whats his screen name?

Joey Boots, Long time Howard Stern Show caller and drug addict.

Died a couple years ago.

nothing worse than a knight knight, I probably would've laid that guy out

Bukkaked by Bombers -

I'm pretty sure that is the title of icy mike and passive jays new podcast haha

LMFAO!

RenzoStudent2004 - Why was she doing that in public if she didnt want to get video
'd?

This.

Stupidity all around.

Mother whoring her young daughter out by paying a photographer to take titillating pictures of her daughter...but she objects to people who might be leering at her daughter???

Scumbag taking creepy pictures of said whored-out daughter.

White-knight being totally out of touch with the absurdity of the situation he's injecting himself in to.

billyball2 -
RenzoStudent2004 - Why was she doing that in public if she didnt want to get video
'd?

This.

Stupidity all around.

Mother whoring her young daughter out by paying a photographer to take titillating pictures of her daughter...but she objects to people who might be leering at her daughter???

Scumbag taking creepy pictures of said whored-out daughter.

White-knight being totally out of touch with the absurdity of the situation he's injecting himself in to.

I’m guessing it could be innocent.

girl probably dances and has lunch/coffee with her sister/cousin/aunt that only sees her occasionally, after or before practice/audition .  They ask her to show the akills she’s working on...and so she does.

my girls do gymnastics and are always asked to demonstrate.  For many years they have, although they have learned to no and are comfortable doing so.  I’d be uncomfortable with a guy filming too, and politely ask him to stop.  If he didn’t we’d move on.

guys like the one filming, would film her eating as readily as watching her dance.  Just because something is legal doesn’t make it less creepy.

Nitecrawler - 

Oldie but goodie LOL. 

When I read goober in the title I knew exactly what this was about. 

Chick has every right to show camel toe in public.

Douchebag has every right to film in public.

Goober has every right to stand in the way of public filming.

This is a wonderful video of Americans exercising their rights and freedoms! 

See ya goober!

They need to change these filming in public laws!

Fake Pie - They need to change these filming in public laws!

Can’t.

1st amendment.

Freedom of the press.

You are in a public place you tacitly have given up your right to privacy. You can be videoed or photographed for “editorial” purposes. Your likeness cannot be used to advertise a product without your expressed written permission AND compensation.

Anything else is fair game and it’s never going to change. There have been numerous court rulings. Precedent could not be more solid on this.

The latest (some years ago) was anti-paparazzi law in LA that said you cannot use a telephoto lens to photograph people ON THEIR PRIVATE PROPERTY and the law did not stand. Even if you are on your own private property but can be seen from the public you can be photographed without your permission.