An idea for fighters who don't fight...

Instead of cutting guys like Kalib Starnes and arguably Leites, how about the UFC keep feeding them to crazy aggressive mofos like Thiago Silva/Houston Alexander(I want to see him back!)/Drew McFedries/Goran Reljic/Dos Santos until they quit themselves. I'd love to see those kinds of fighters chased around the ring by a screaming badass lunatic. Plus, it would give them one more chance to redeem themselves. Thoughts?

I know what you mean,but I really simply dont want to see those types of guys around under any circumstances.

starnes basically voluntarily left the UFC. Leites would sub a lot of lower-end guys.

Leites always comes to fight. The Anderson fight was an example of two fighter styles not meshing well.

Skeletor68 - Instead of cutting guys like Kalib Starnes and arguably Leites, how about the UFC keep feeding them to crazy aggressive mofos like Thiago Silva/Houston Alexander(I want to see him back!)/Drew McFedries/Goran Reljic/Dos Santos until they quit themselves. I'd love to see those kinds of fighters chased around the ring by a screaming badass lunatic. Plus, it would give them one more chance to redeem themselves. Thoughts?

I hear that Tim Silvia once quit himself during a fight

Lol I see what you did there Fightin_Chance.

voorhees - I know what you mean,but I really simply dont want to see those types of guys around under any circumstances.

I agree with this.  Take out the trash, don't reward them with additional fights, even if it's as a form of punishment. 

I just thought it would be great to see a fight hyped with highlights of Starnes looking frightened out of his head and a guy like Goran Reljic in a cage, frothing at the mouth, being poked with a stick and screaming that he wanted to eat him. Is that too much to ask?

Interviewer: So Kalib, Goran Reljic has said that in your upcoming fight he is going to kimura your arm up into your anus and then feast upon your flesh as you weep. Your thoughts?

Kalib Starnes shaped dust cloud

Skeletor68 - a guy like Goran Reljic in a cage, frothing at the mouth, being poked with a stick and screaming that he wanted to eat him. Is that too much to ask?

I would rather see that matched up against Nate Marquardt or Gegard Mousasi.

Dammit Voorhees will you stop with the common sense! You're taking all the wind out of my sails here!

Skeletor68 - Dammit Voorhees will you stop with the common sense! You're taking all the wind out of my sails here!

Sorry man,LOL.I agree that it would be cool to see what you described though.

How about fighters deserving to get back in (someone like Rich Clementi) get a fight against them with the stipulation that if they finish the fight in the first round they get a new contract? I guess I'm just looking for a way for the inevitable undercard punishment fight to be a bit more exciting!

THP - Leites always comes to fight. The Anderson fight was an example of two fighter styles not meshing well.

False. Butt flopping ala leites is not a fighter style.

(not to be confused with pulling guard ala damian maia)