Anastrozole and TRT

I'm on TRT. My doc said that my E2 levels were high normal. Is giving me half a pill of anastrozole twice a week. Anyone have any experience with this? Eggbert, you still around? Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much inevitable when on trt. Break up your injections to twice a week. That will help with controlling E2. Supplementing Zinc will also help. Are you currently taking HCG? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. Small dose EOD. How much anastrozole do you take? How often? Phone Post 3.0

Same. .5 twice a week. I feel better being low normal with E2. I was taking .25 twice per week. My E2 rose above high normal until my next blood work. Was a freaking nightmare. I started getting bad panic attacks. Stopped when I dropped back to low normal. Phone Post 3.0

Good for your doc....reading or thinking. Monitor for persistant stomach pain, heart burn, or indigestion.

Why do you monitor for heartburn?

It's crazy how much this stuff affects you. How do you guys break up your weekly dosages with the testosterone and everything else? Phone Post 3.0

Whats your dosage ?
You shouldnt be that sensitive.

Did you just very recently start?
How many weeks have you been on! Phone Post 3.0

You should be on anastrozole and hcg if you are on trt Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Dirt24d - Whats your dosage ?
You shouldnt be that sensitive.

Did you just very recently start?
How many weeks have you been on! Phone Post 3.0
Been on about 3 months. 2 of just hcg before that. E2 was in normal range but at the high edge. I've been getting bloated. Fitted hat doesn't fit anymore. I've gained about 17 lbs since I started. Body comp is about the same. No diet changes. Phone Post 3.0

What supplements are you taking? Phone Post 3.0

White Buffalo - Same. .5 twice a week. I feel better being low normal with E2. I was taking .25 twice per week. My E2 rose above high normal until my next blood work. Was a freaking nightmare. I started getting bad panic attacks. Stopped when I dropped back to low normal. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. Low normal seems to be my sweet spot. Phone Post 3.0

I'm on .8 ml a week. 160 MG testosterone cypionate. I'm splitting that Monday and Thursday. 20 units of hcg eod subcutaneous. Got 1 MG of anastrozole a week split in half. Does it matter when I take these things? Like if I have a day when I take all three? Phone Post 3.0

Also, Doc wants me to come back in 2 months for bloodword (2 months on anastrozole). Is that too long. If my E2 crashes will I know right away?

Why the day after? I was reading some protocol where it was on the same day Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post

I take anti-E the same day as my test injection. I think it might depend on the type of test you are on. According to my doctor, a percentage of what I take is "fast acting". So I wouldn't want to wait until the day after. I will pin HCG the day after my test injections.

Any of you have any trouble with elevated liver enzymes? Phone Post 3.0

I'm just on testosterone cypionate. I took my biweekly this am and the hcg this afternoon. I'm going to take .5 of anastrozole tomorrow for the first time. Did you feel the effects quickly or does it build up over time? Phone Post 3.0

No. I've been on the test and hcg. I just got the anastrozole. Tomorrow is my first hit. Phone Post 3.0

aries45 - Why the day after? I was reading some protocol where it was on the same day Phone Post 3.0
Always day after. Phone Post 3.0