Anchor pulls a Newsroom

This lady just basically goes off on the white house admin. Rather refreshing to see...doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes.

http://www.liftable.com/jamesbeattie/news-anchor-gets-fed-up-with-obama-says-what-everyones-thinking-in-epic-rant/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=ThoughtfulWomen&utm_content=2015-07-20

I fapped

Everybody is posting this on FB and keeps talking.

I don't know. I'm not blown away. Phone Post 3.0

So kill all Muslims in 'Murica? That's what I got from that. I'll bet $100.00 she didn't write that herself Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, she's an idiot.

1. He may be a radical Islamic terrorist, he may just be a crazy guy. We are trying to find out
2. She says send a B1 Bomber to them, where is that exactly? Who do we go to war with? What country?
3. All she is doing is spreading fear, just like all media but right and left. "It's safer over there than over here" give me a break. Phone Post 3.0

*both (not but) Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody -

Doesnt sound like shes going off script. Sounds like shes talking about labeling Americans as terrorists which is what the gov will be doing shortly. No trials, torture etc. The stuff we already have laws in place for.

Gimme a fucking break. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody -

Doesnt sound like shes going off script. Sounds like shes talking about labeling Americans as terrorists which is what the gov will be doing shortly. No trials, torture etc. The stuff we already have laws in place for.

This Phone Post 3.0