...and Friday’s Joe Biden gibberish.

2 Likes

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Are you absolutely certain, are you absolutely positive, there is no record of any complaint by Tara Reade against you?

JOE BIDEN: I am absolutely positive that no one that I’m aware of ever was been madeaware of any complaint a formal complaintmade by or a complaint by Tara Reade against me at the time this allegedly happened 27 years ago or until they I announced for pres—well, I guess it was in April or May of this year.

...and Joe drops “intercourse” again. 

The plan is to just (hopefully) have him win, get sworn in, then declare him mentally unfit to run the office then hand over the power to the DNC picked VP.

2 Likes

you know the thing! 

the man literally cant make a complete sentence about anything

2 Likes

Man he must have rehearsed that answer 150 times and he still couldn’t get it out 

Dude isn't aware of anything let alone something that happened 30 years ago.

I hope he does a horribly painful death.

2 Likes

I almost hope he gets in because he's going to be even more entertaining than Trump.

1 Like

I'm not a huge fan of Biden but I don't think tactic is going to work when the opponent is Trump.

Any other politician and it matters but getting into a sexual assualt and senile competition with Trump is not too smart

Best part of this is it's showing what hypocrites everyone is when republicans didn't care about sexual assaults and democrats cared very recently and now everything is opposite

Al Cappucino -

The plan is to just (hopefully) have him win, get sworn in, then declare him mentally unfit to run the office then hand over the power to the DNC picked VP.

It'd the only thing that makes sense BUT the Democrats literally are dumb as fuck and wouldn't shock me of they truly are behind this mumbling fool. Lol

Biden is unfit for office medically

There is exactly zero chance this guy gets elected. He belongs in a home.  

This shit is sad. Debates are going to be like watching your grandpa get assaulted. Y’all sick.

Cire - 

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Are you absolutely certain, are you absolutely positive, there is no record of any complaint by Tara Reade against you?

JOE BIDEN: I am absolutely positive that no one that I’m aware of ever was been madeaware of any complaint a formal complaintmade by or a complaint by Tara Reade against me at the time this allegedly happened 27 years ago or until they I announced for pres—well, I guess it was in April or May of this year.

Sounds like he slipped up and was made aware of this around the time he announced for President.

multiculturaljoseph - 

This shit is sad. Debates are going to be like watching your grandpa get assaulted. Y’all sick.

"Come Joe, relax, get it out, just relax and you will have an easier time talking."

Al Cappucino - 

They wouldn't even have to do that, the DNC can remove the nominee if they feel they are ill or can't function at the appropriate level. In 2016, Donna Brazil, head of the DNC, wrote in her book that she was days away from pulling the Hillary/Kaine ticket after her collapse and lackluster campaign. They had Biden/Booker ready to go.

Rules allow for the DNC (collective) to swap out the nominee in rare instances where health and competency is involved.

I still cant believe Tim Kaine didnt put Hillary over the top lol 

Holy shit..........I do genuinely feel bad for the guy. He's nothing more khan a sock puppet. Like he gives a shit about global warming, trans rights, or illegal aliens. 

ShortElbowInTheClinch - 

Holy shit..........I do genuinely feel bad for the guy. He's nothing more khan a sock puppet. Like he gives a shit about global warming, trans rights, or illegal aliens. 

"trans rights? I remember the First Transcontinental Railroad, so I understand Trans rights better than most."

"Illegal aliens? is this about the UFO videos Trump released, with the flying saucers? I worked with Obama by the way."

Is Joe Biden a mumble rapper?