And his screenname is?

Corinth man arrested after allegedly exposing himself in Bangor nightclub parking lot

BANGOR, Maine — A Corinth man was arrested early Saturday after he was seen by a police officer dropping his pants and making rude gestures with his genitals, Bangor police Sgt. Wade Betters said Sunday.

Zachary R. Ladd, 22, was spotted at about 1:15 a.m. by Officer David Farrar, who was patrolling the area around Diamonds Gentleman’s Club for problems shortly after drinking hours ended, the sergeant said.

“He sees a guy come stumbling out into the parking lot,” Betters said. “[Ladd] exposed his genitals basically half way through the parking lot.”

While exposed from the waist down, and headed to the end of the lot where he relieved himself, Ladd also “made some indecent gestures” with his genitala that made young women in the area turn around and go the other way, Betters said.

-------------------------------

And while I'm at it the website referred me to a similar story...

Bangor man arrested for urinating on entrance to nightclub

BANGOR, Maine — A local man who was asked to leave Diamonds Gentleman’s Club early Sunday decided instead to urinate on the entrance, Bangor police Sgt. Paul Edwards said Monday.

Brian Pelletier, 30, of Bangor was charged with disorderly conduct and refusing to submit to arrest at about 2:05 a.m.

When Officer Richard Polk arrived at the strip club on Harlow Street, an employee was directing him to Pelletier.

“I heard someone yelling, ‘That’s the guy. That’s the guy. Get him out of here,’” Edwards said, reading from Polk’s report.

Pelletier had “urinated all over the entrance and he told them to go [expletive] themselves,” the sergeant said, referring to the club’s employees.

When Polk approached Pelletier, “he told the officer to go [expletive] himself” and was taken to the ground and handcuffed, Edwards said.

1st guy looks upset. Phone Post 3.0

His screen name is Joseph Mother. :-( Phone Post

KJ and IDOHARM without a beard. Those guys need something to do now that they got banned. Phone Post

AllAmericanBoxing - KJ and IDOHARM without a beard. Those guys need something to do now that they got banned. Phone Post
they took over reddit Phone Post

You can get arrested for this?
I need to rethink my tuesday evenings. Phone Post