and in Other News.....

Arnold Schwarzenegger stops lifting weights after nearly 60 years

Arnold Schwarzenegger has swapped pumping iron for pumping tyres by riding his bike every day instead.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has stopped pumping iron after nearly 60 years in the gym. The 72-year-old ditched his muscle-building workouts for cardiovascular training......

“I ride my bike every day. I do cardiovascular every day. It's important to me.”------

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/othersport/1239203/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Stops-Lifting-Weights

Let me know when he takes a shit

the GF is preparing a gourmet cod chowder for dinner and as is the usaul case while she is engaged in such traditional feminine drudgery I am engaged in my important social research enterprise

Are you having your chowder on the fancy balcony overlooking all the peasants?

Did he run out of money for steroids?

1 Like

I'm thinking that he's got heart issues due to all of the steroids taken so biking will be better for his heart longevity.

“I ride my bike every day. I do cardiovascular every day. It's important to me.”------

Can you not read that in Arnold's voice?

Kirik Jr -

Are you having your chowder on the fancy balcony overlooking all the peasants?

Arnold Schwarzenegger At 72: This Is How He Eats And Trains

He’s following the opposite protocol these days, completely devoted to saving animals and following a plant-based of eating.

improving his cardiovascular activity was crucial, along with other parts of his routine which we’ll touch upon throughout the article;

"You have to work out harder. You have to do more cardiovascular training.......

Prep is key and that has been true for Arnold, both in terms of training and acting. However, evolving is just as important.......

“Now I eat more oatmeal, and greens, and vegetables, and healthy foods,” the 72-year-old said to Men’s Health. “I stay away more from the meats and more from animal products, and animal proteins, because there was this misconception that that’s the only way you get big and strong, so now I back off that and I feel much better,” 

Just as the eating evolved, so to did the training Forget about Arnold pressing huge weights over his head these days – cardio and proper form are his biggest keys to success.

“I’m not training heavy anymore,” he said.------

https://www.thethings.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-at-72-this-is-how-he-eats-and-trains/

Black Doug - 

Did he run out of money for steroids?

This is a very good question, fellow SS member. I wonder when he truly stopped doing them? Anyone know for sure?

1 Like

"Now I eat more oatmeal"

Has Arnold said or done anything worth a damn in 20 years?

Dude was eating cheese burgers in his body building days when he looked like a god, and we're supposed to take his nutritional advice now that he's a flabby old man?

Arnold has jumped on every misguided mainstream bandwagon there is. I'm not surprised in the least that he's discouraging consumption of animal products at this point despite the fact that beef is the most nutritionally complete food that Americans ingest regularly.

1 Like