And just like that, it's now a pandemic of the vaxxed.

18 Likes
9 Likes

The vaccinated are killing grandma.

50 Likes

Super spreaders.

25 Likes

Boosted are Super Duper Spreaders

18 Likes

They should be denied health care.

29 Likes

@jimmy23

The vaccine works! Lol

18 Likes

@Emoney97 please stay home and stop killing people.

19 Likes

If you remember, in the weeks leading up to the FDA approval to vaccinate young kids, the news was filled with stories about how covid is now very harmful to children.

Dr. Fauci and others with direct ties to big pharma were quick to throw fuel on the fire to exaggerate these claims.

6 Likes

I honestly can’t get enough of this vaccine failure shit. Maybe I’m a bad person but I can’t help it. #ADE #VAIDS #Pandemicofthevaccinated all of it!

24 Likes

thinning the herd

4 Likes

He should stay home and kill himself.

7 Likes

They’ll change the definition of unvaccinated real quick

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHAHA I CANT ANYMORE

2 Likes

Work From Home Laughing GIF

5 Likes

Me neither. I’d like my 6th booster please! Make this one a double!

5 Likes

tumblr-inline-ny6ea7v-SBD1qfg2qi-500.gif

9 Likes

Ya therapeutics is the collapse of this bullshit

5 Likes

Quercetin, diphenhydramine, lactoferrin, vitamin d, zinc, budesonide, WEED (lol)…it seems like everywhere i look there is real research showing real results from cheap, easy to obtain therapeutics.

But no, gotta push the vaccines that are so effective they need to be pushed on the unvaxxed to protect the vaxxed, who are definitely protected, but not from the dirty unvaxxed, because well, you’re a racist or something.

I just got back from a cruise that was at port in tampa and returned home on a flights thru austin and indy.

NO ONE GAVE A SINGLE FUCK.

the government(s) has absolutely blown its wad with all the bullshit, lying, and authoritarianism. John q public doesnt give a shit what they say. It is a joke.

20 Likes

We just need more and more people to speak out every day and it’s over. Information spreads fast.

5 Likes