And just like that, it's now a pandemic of the vaxxed.

The vaccinated are getting covid, transmitting covid, being hospitalized and ultimately dying at alarming rates. Truly sad what’s being done, yet some don’t care and continue to push the lie.

1 Like

Effective? It’s useless.

1 Like

Yet some opt for the worse option still. I can understand though, it must be scary having to take a vaccine with a chance of a serious reaction many times lower than that of an unvaccinated individual catching covid.

What’s truly alarming is the number of high level athletes being affected by this as well. Such a shame.

1 Like

Especially as many athletes were exempt from the vaccine and lots appearing on the sudden death sites weren’t even vaccinated.

Freight train showing he’s an idiot as usual by posting headlines without reading the publication. :rofl: :rofl:

I’m guessing you never read the Washington Post article, just the headline. I explained the ratios previously but having read the actual article it’s even better for the vaccinated. This is straight from the paper:

Let’s take a look at deaths in August, when the highly contagious BA.5 variant reached its peak:

• That month, unvaccinated people aged 6 months and older died at about six times the rate of those who had received their primary series of shots.
  • People with one booster dose were even better protected. Unvaccinated people over the age of 5 had about 8 times the risk of dying from a coronavirus infection than those who received a booster shot.
  • Among individuals who were eligible to receive additional booster shots, the gap is even more striking. Unvaccinated people 50 and up had 12 times the risk of dying from covid-19 than adults the same age with two or more booster doses.

Basically you are six times more likely to die of covid going by the Washington Post data if unvaccinated. Here’s the actual link.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/23/vaccinated-people-now-make-up-majority-covid-deaths/