And Lincoln V Genghis Khan fist fight?

Who wins and why?

Supposed to be Abe

Did you just say Abe Lincoln?"

"nah man! I said Hey! Blinkin'!"

Abe.  He was reportedly an accomplished wrestler.  GK was a fat slob.  

Cookie Monster -

he was an accomplished wrestler. He was a huge man, and a strong as an ox.  He was reported to be lifting 55 lb barrells filled with liquid on his own. That would take an incredible amount of strength. Rough frontier's man.  No contest. He crushes GK.

GK was what? 5'3" and 145 lbs. 

Uncle Abe was 6'4" and 225 Lbs.

Cookie Monster -

Genghis Khan before he was known as Genghis Khan would ball up Abe. In his rise to power, he would most certainly have had to wrestle many many other Mongols and Turks. And if he wasn't good, he wouldn't have become who he was. Wrestling in that time for the Turks and Mongols and basically all the people of the Altai mountains was extremely popular. And the wrestling was different, essentially in the Mongol style, if you got grounded you lost the match. Abe would have an extremely difficult time taking Temujin down.

Abe in his prime v. Temujin circa 1195. I got Temujin

HunchyRedux -
Cookie Monster -

Genghis Khan before he was known as Genghis Khan would ball up Abe. In his rise to power, he would most certainly have had to wrestle many many other Mongols and Turks. And if he wasn't good, he wouldn't have become who he was. Wrestling in that time for the Turks and Mongols and basically all the people of the Altai mountains was extremely popular. And the wrestling was different, essentially in the Mongol style, if you got grounded you lost the match. Abe would have an extremely difficult time taking Temujin down.

Ridiculous.  Abe would toss him on his ass. His reach had to be well over 80".  Strong as a gorilla.

Abe would treat GK like his personal fleshlight.

Fighting -
Cookie Monster -

he was an accomplished wrestler. He was a huge man, and a strong as an ox.  He was reported to be lifting 55 lb barrells filled with liquid on his own. That would take an incredible amount of strength. Rough frontier's man.  No contest. He crushes GK.

GK was what? 5'3" and 145 lbs. 

Uncle Abe was 6'4" and 225 Lbs.

I think you meant gallons, instead of pounds. If so, Abe was a beast, if not, he's just a tougher version of me, which isn't saying much.

yes sir, gallons.  Apologies.

Shout out to livewire!

HunchyRedux -
Cookie Monster -

Haha, no. Abe would make Khan honest.

I thought I read somewhere that Abe's old lady would regularly beat the shit out of him.

Kahn... Abe took too long to warm up

Yea, I'm going to go with the guy who had to fight to survive vs the railroad lawyer.

HunchyRedux - 
Cookie Monster -

So prime Lincoln, who is 6'4" and an experienced and very successful wrestler (apparently Sports Illustrated researched this a while back, and found 12 years of results with only one loss) loses to 5'8" Temujin?

8 inches and likely more skilled. Good luck little Khan.

Abe has all the physical advantages.

Khan was a ruthless killer. (Didn't he kill his own brother?)

I'm gonna pick Abe because I'm an American -- and fuck that Mongol rapist killer.

But there is a good chance Khan pulls a knife and tries to gut Abe or slit his throat.

Lincoln in a fist fight

Khan if Melee weapons are allowed

Lincoln if fire arms are allowed

No weapons Abe. 

Weapons khan. 

Assuming melee. 

This would look a lot like Hackney vs Joe Son.

Abe via sack shots.