and still going

Yet another year that the leaves miss the playoffs

How do you know when it's Springtime in Ontario?

The leafs are out!

bwahahahaha!!!!

So we have 3 fans of failures so far on this thread. would any duck fan like to make an apperance because they are the only fans who have room to talk this year. 29 losers, 1 winner, dont ever forget it.

It's a whole 'nother level of losing when you don't even place high enough to have a chance at the cup.

Then again it's not surprising coming from a franchise whose fans rabidly support mediocrity. Not only that as a thank you the laffs raised ticket prices again. Way to thank the laff nation for the support by ripping them off even further.

"Then again it's not surprising coming from a franchise whose fans rabidly support mediocrity."

and you as a Casuck fan are differnt how? How many cup banners in GM place? 0.

lol@centeroftheuniverse

"and you as a Casuck fan are differnt how? How many cup banners in GM place? 0."

And how many cup banners have the leafs won since the Canucks have been in the league: 0.

I'd say we have an edge since we've least been to big dance twice in the last 37 years.

I dont how know many times I need to say it. if getting to the cup only to lose is an option, I dont want that option. you have no edge. It's not our fault we were part of the original chosen few six. not our fault that 24 other teams and city's aren't as important and were not worthy enough. Just another reason to support our superiority as far as I'm concerned.

Canucks are undefeated vs the laffs in playoff series. There is your edge.

It IS our fault you haven't made it to the cup since we've been in the league.

We here in Leafs nation have accepted we will win the cup in 15 years, Can't say the same for the Casucks. edge swings back to Toronto.

It' too bad that with Bettman at the helm the leaque will be done in 10 years.

laff nation has accepted that they may make the playoffs in 15 years.

game set and match

I hear that Vigneaualt doofus got Maurice's award the Jack Adams. May as well give it to Luongo.