And the undisputed GOAT comedy series is...

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

that is all

you spelt 'Seinfeld' wrong.

The Office UK and it's not even close.

Family guy is number 2. Phone Post 3.0

or fuck your mother...

Smellde Gluve - The Office UK and it's not even close.

Family guy can have #2 but nothing from the UK is even in the to5 100 comedy wise. I have watched shows that never had a second season that were funnier than any single british comedy I have ever seen. 

wheeels - you spelt 'Seinfeld' wrong.

Seinfeld is up there but not #1. top 5 I think. 

Phuckles -

Family guy can have #2 but nothing from the UK is even in the to5 100 comedy wise. I have watched shows that never had a second season that were funnier than any single british comedy I have ever seen. 

Yeah but it's only because your intellect can't handle the level of british comedy.

It's like a toddler choosing teletubbies over Inglorious Basterds or Bieber over Nick Drake.

You can't help you live in a dumbed down society. Phone Post 3.0

WKRP in Cincinnati.

It also has the single funniest episode in the history of TV. The thanksgiving one. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - 

The Inbetweeners

Phuckles - 

If you don't think the UK Office was amazing, then you have issues lol.

Although I did like the American version slightly more, but that could be because I'm a Steve Carrel fan and loved his version of MS.

On a side note: Anyone who can't admit that the Simpsons stopped being funny 20 years ago has no opinion on comedy. 

The Office (US version) for me and it ain't even a debate, only show besides TPB that I can throw on a random episode and be completely entertained Phone Post 3.0

Smellde Gluve - The Office UK and it's not even close.

LOL Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles -

Family Guy is #2 in the sense that it's shit. Phone Post 3.0

Fawlty Towers, IMO.

King_Canuck66 - The Office (US version) for me and it ain't even a debate, only show besides TPB that I can throw on a random episode and be completely entertained Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Season 1-5 and 9 were excellent, and 6-7 were still alright. 8 was garbage but I forgive them.

TPB is also great. Lahey is such an underrated character.

First off, fuck Family guy! 2nd, there's none. Too different, imo. No particular order:

Seinfeld

Curb your enthusiasm

Sunny in Philadelphia

Peep Show

The inbetweeners

Freaks and Geeks

The Simpsons

South park

The Office(UK/US)

Eastbound and down

Archer

Arrested development is in the "honorable mention" list. Again, fuck you Seth Mcfarland.

Taxi is up there - Lloyd, Kaufman and Devito were in absolute top form. Hold up surprisingly well for something from the 70s.

I stand firm in my belief that arrested development got taken off the air because it was too smart for the general TV watching public in North America. People didn't get it. Phone Post 3.0