And the undisputed GOAT comedy series is...

Phuckles - 
Smellde Gluve - The Office UK and it's not even close.

Family guy is number 2. Phone Post 3.0

Family guy can have #2 but nothing from the UK is even in the to5 100 comedy wise. I have watched shows that never had a second season that were funnier than any single british comedy I have ever seen. 

the increasingly poor decisions of todd margeret, is one of the funniest shows ever.

the office, fawlty towers. the brits are a clever lot

Misedukatd - Taxi is up there - Lloyd, Kaufman and Devito were in absolute top form. Hold up surprisingly well for something from the 70s.

King Trav - I stand firm in my belief that arrested development got taken off the air because it was too smart for the general TV watching public in North America. People didn't get it. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles -
King Trav - I stand firm in my belief that arrested development got taken off the air because it was too smart for the general TV watching public in North America. People didn't get it. Phone Post 3.0

WKRP is still king though....BOOGER! Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles -

Family guy can have #2 but nothing from the UK is even in the to5 100 comedy wise. I have watched shows that never had a second season that were funnier than any single british comedy I have ever seen. 

Only Fools and Horses, Bottom, Blackadder, Father Ted, Porridge, Open all hours, Faulty Towers, Red Dwarf, Phoenix Nights, Alan Partridge...
Had to stop because I got bored of proving you wrong and naming shows better than the one you claim to be the greatest ever. Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - 
Phuckles -

Only Fools and Horses, Bottom, Blackadder, Father Ted, Porridge, Open all hours, Faulty Towers, Red Dwarf, Phoenix Nights, Alan Partridge...
Had to stop because I got bored of proving you wrong and naming shows better than the one you claim to be the greatest ever. Phone Post 3.0

Famiky Guy is nowhere near the best. Seinfeld, Sunny, Arrested Development, they have claims. I know some of you old cucks may even say Cheers Phone Post 3.0

everybody knows married with children is the greatest comedy show ever produced on tv.

only followed by black adder.

seinfled is great too. but nothing compares to the brillance of those 2 shows.

One game.

Four touchdowns.

Polk High. Phone Post 3.0

Oh just an fyi

My router's name is "The Banana Stand"

Smellde Gluve - The Office UK and it's not even close.

Holy dogshit...THIS.

It is NOT close. Phone Post 3.0

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia! RUM HAM
Archer danger zone Phone Post 3.0

Squirrel, Blue Belt - One game.

Four touchdowns.

Polk High. Phone Post 3.0

Damnit, I should cut off my dick and turn in my no maam card for leaving this out.

LOL thanks Phuckles now I have "Say goodbye to these!!!" And the never nude stuck in head with a side of Jobe getting stabbed by the Nazi in prison and saying "but I'm white?" Phone Post 3.0

Powdered Toast Man -
Smellde Gluve - The Office UK and it's not even close.

Holy dogshit...THIS.

It is NOT close. Phone Post 3.0
Finally a sensible man. Phone Post 3.0

I clicked expecting the first post to be Curb Your Enthusiasm. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

The Office (US)
Parks and Recreation

GOAT is South Park Phone Post 3.0